• Super Hans

• LitasRevenge79

• The People's Peep

• Crock

• Angel

• Noah

• Bill Lesnar

Results are only viewable after voting.
Probably because people think the poster they voted for is just a better poster than Ferbs? Everybody likes Ferbs and from what I hear he's an excellent mod but I'd still say Jose is a better poster.

This.

DirtySex, Doc's Orders.

Why do i get this image of this middle aged sloth lookalike with long hair about you LR79??

Ferbian:

- Became WWE moderator quite fast
- Currently Non-Spam Wrestling moderator
- Highest post count
- WZCW Mayhem Champion

Close second to nickb03.

I'm giving my vote to Nick, I reckon. You other guys wont need it.

I went for DirtyJosé, outside of Ferbian, José has impressed me with his knowledge, friendly attitude and willing to commit to all sections of the forum.

- Debater League Conference Finalist
- One of the best WZCW Rookies I've seen this year
- Just so damn awesome

There's so many on the list I would gladly name and happily support, I'm not neglecting anyone, but José is my pick for ROTY.

Ferbian took WZ by storm in one single year of being here. He was dedicated enough to earn himself a moderator spot in the WWE section which is quite a big deal to get for your first introduction to staff and it was his dedication that helped make him the moderator of the wrestling sections in general. That is quite a first year for a poster if you ask me.

Ferbian for ROTY.

FERBIAN!!!

Seriously. From going to mod and then mod of the entire wrestling section in less than a year, he deserves this so much so.

Ferbian's done a lot, but I still hold that this is a Best Poster award, and in my opinion, Jose posts higher quality stuff more consistently than Ferbian does. Ferbs is a great guy, though, and one hell of a modding machine.

MACHINE!!

Ferbian's done a lot, but I still hold that this is a Best Poster award, and in my opinion, Jose posts higher quality stuff more consistently than Ferbian does.

I tend to disagree here. While I can't speak like I know much as this is my first time witnessing the awards thing, but I will say that I believe ROTY should go to the rookie that has made the most impact---that being Ferbs. I mean, for instance, Bill Lesnar is up there. Why in the hell would he be up there? "BELIEVE THE HYPE" was funny as fuck; but he really wasn't that good of a poster. But if we go by IMPACT, Bill Lesnar made a major impact. Thus, the reason for him being on there(?)....

I don't know. Just my thoughts.

Ferbs is a great guy, though, and one hell of a modding machine.

MACHINE!!

FUCK YES!

Nick deserves more votes. In fact, a lot of these guys do.

Guys, have we not forgotten the whole "Ferbian tries to comment on old school wrestling despite not watching any of it" fiasco? Vote Jose Coco

Seeing as I'm nowhere near shallow enough to vote for myself, I'm going with Jose. He's presented the best challenge I've had in the Debater's League thus far, and his posts are usually high quality. I honestly believe I'm just as good a poster as Jose is, but I don't think I'm better either.

Blue is great in the sports section, and decent when it comes to wrestling. Ferbs busts his ass around here, and is rather relentless (look at both of our WZ Debates). Both guys are close seconds, but I have to voted based on quality, not popularity.

I love Ferbs, but I feel that he at times tried too hard and hurt his cred a bit. I feel he's a much better moderator. Jose, is a cage rat, a stand out WWE and General poster, has taken WZCW by storm and probably done other stuff I haven't noticed. Not to mention he plowed through the Debate League all the way to the finals. So I pick Jose.

My vote is for Ferbian. He's been with the site a little over a year and he already has more posts than I do, and this is my 4th year on the site.

My vote is for the man who's campaign I support, DirtyJose. But I will say a few things about our other rookies.

Ferbian- My pro in the mod competition, he was a tremendous help throughout th entire thing and gave me some very good advice on which way to go on a few different things helping me reach the final. Damn near a G-Mod and half a million posts. What hurts Ferbs in this is the fact that no one knew he would be in the running for this award until just recently, so it's all still new.

Via Armbar- Could easily be the MMA/Boxing mod(if it was needed) on quality of posts alone. Something that gets overlooked with Armbar is his wrestling posts, they're top notch. Hilarious son of a bitch to boot.

nickb03- A quiet poster that stays out of the cage for the most part so he's not as overrated as the rest of us are, but he's a damn fine poster and gave me my second best debate in the DL(only behind the man I voted for)

Crock and Angel- I love Angel, while hating his Jayhawk loving ass at the same time. Crock is just one funny bastard and my e-homie. Both are more than capable of making good non spam posts, I'm not pulling your chain on this one I've seen them.

No disrespect to the rest of the nominees, but these should really be the choices here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back