• klunderbunker

• nickb03

• Blue Cardinal

• Dagger Dias

• fromthesouth

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
Ferbian
IrishCanadian25
Mitch Hennessey
Tenta
Jack-Hammer
Coco
The Doctor
GuyCompton
tdigle
Mighty NorCal
Klunderbunker
nickb03
Blue Cardinal
Dagger Dias
fromthesouth

Everyone who votes for Ferbian is going on my shit-list. Every single one of you.

I will also vote for BC, because i want him to be my best friend and if i ever get married, hopefully my best man.

Klunderbunker for his PPV reviews. Whenever I watch an old school PPV and made my opinion, I read his review for that event. More often than not it's there, which says a lot. They remind me of good spots I sometimes didn't really notice, let me rethink the happening and sometimes back me up with historical context I forgot or didn't know. Sometimes I disagree, but that makes it even more interesting. One of the greatest things going in this forum.

IC25. Come on. They show up in the news site and make Mark Madden and Kevin Kelly look like whinny bitches.

Voted for BC. I'm always going to stop to read a thread that guy starts.

Honorable mentions to Tenta. I wish that guy would come back, if only to post "old school"

And IC...Blue got the nod if only because I've read more of his threads. Can't go wrong with any of the guys nominated though. You gentleman should be proud of yourselves.

The nod here has to go to IrishCanadian25, doesn't it? Granted he doesn't start as many threads as he used to, but he still does start quite a few, and the ones that he does start are always, and I do mean always, top notch. When his work starts showing up on the main page, beyond the confines of these forums, you know the guy is good.

Thanks for the nod guys. That's quite a lead. I don't even need to campaign.

Starting threads has been my favorite thing to do since I got here (4 f'ing years ago!) and I've never stopped enjoying it. You guys make that worth it. No greater compliment than a thread or a tournament idea generating a lot of debate and discussion. Always fun!

I'm going with IC25 (obviously). While I've never actually posted in any of his threads, they have all been fascinating and very fun to read, especially his editorials.

All IC's shown me with his threads this year is that he's a massive prude and possibly a robot.

Wait, what? Have I even started a thread this year? I get nominated for this, and not NWS poster of the year?

Oh, and it is easily IC.

IC should get this, always gets the crowds talking. Brain is probably a good bet for this too, but he's not on the list.

Really appreciate the nomination here, getting compared to guys like IC, even though I know I won't win this award. I enjoy starting threads and there will be plenty more in 2011. Thanks for the support! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back