• Doc & Stinger

• Ferbian & Blue Cardinal

• klunderbunker & Tenta

• Mighty NorCal & Via Armbar

• tdigle & Numbers

• Uncle Sam & Dave

• Y 2 Jake & Uncle Sam

Results are only viewable after voting.
SSC because he is my resident blue bolt and doc because he is associated with SSC in my vote.

Coco/Sully for Mentor/Protégé of 2011!

I'm still trying to decided whether you are trolling me, are actually being nice. It's extremely hard to tell. It goes both ways, but sadly I'm heavily leading to the trolling side. Then again, Macca say's you're trolling me, so that must mean you're serious. It's very difficult to tell.

The best combination on there is me and Armbar, but I dont think it would be fair to say i was his "mentor"

Obviously J-Dogg and D-Man.

I'm still trying to decided whether you are trolling me, are actually being nice. It's extremely hard to tell. It goes both ways, but sadly I'm heavily leading to the trolling side. Then again, Macca say's you're trolling me, so that must mean you're serious. It's very difficult to tell.
I wouldn't take the word of Grand Masta Trolly over anyone. Macca's got rocks in his head.

Macca isn't even a good troll either. He wasn't that bad before he went into the slammer, but now it's just worse. I don't know why I didn't vote for him in the poster who tries too hard award. I voted Noah, but Macca defiantly tries too hard.

It's a toss up between D-Man/J-Dogg and Jake/Sam, but since I rarely see the latter pairing posting, I'm going to go with DM and JD.

Fromtheback didn't get a nomination? I turn my back and people forget the best thing to happen to these forums outside of FTS' racist tirade.

D-Man and J-Dogg, to satisfy my trolling urges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back