• Uncle Sam

• Safari Man

• Angelic Diablo

• Stinger

• The People's Peep

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
Doc
Theo
K4P-Unleashed
Uncle Sam
Safari Man
Angelic Diablo
Stinger
The People’s Peep

Sam is gawd.

jbl.jpg

While all the sigmakers are superb, Sam's graphics heavily stood out this year with some of the most hilarious sigs I've ever seen. Not to mention that the pics always seem to be new and an extra different from the others.

I'm surprised K4P-Unleashed has had zero votes here; the guy is really fucking great.

However, this one has to go to Uncle Sam. His sigs are just simply dashing.

Graphics are not really my thing, but I have more familiarity with Doc's work than anyone else's. Plus he always seems to be very helpful to anyone else needing help in this area. And he's the Graphics Mod. So I went with The Doctor.

Sam's graphics crack me up, and besides, Doc would/will win this award 5 years running otherwise.

Why isn't Xemnas on this list? His sits are pretty sweet. Anyway, graphics aren't my thing. I've only gotten sigs from Theo and Doc. Since I've gotten more sigs from Doc than anyone though, he gets my vote. Sorry, Theo. <3

I know Doc and Sam are gonna run off with this one and I'm not gonna argue that, but how are me, IDR and Dave not nominated? We did all the iMPACT! Players/Raw Talent sigs and had our share of requests.

I see signs by Doc and Theo everywhere, but Doc has done some work for me before, so I'll give my vote to him.

Honestly any one of these guys could win this award, as they are all great. Even guys who didn't get nominated like Killjoy, IDR, SoM, Dave, etc... deserve some love. Obviously I voted for myself cause I'm bias haha. Hell I'm just happy to see that I got some votes this year compared to my 3 or so last year. Can't go wrong with any of these guys.

VOTE FOR THE ANGELIC DIABLO!!
Thanks #1 Peep for the vote!!

IF I wouldnt have voted for myself I would have voted for The Beard!! THEO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back