Who's Your Choice?

• IrishCanadian25

• klunderbunker

• Luther_Hull

• Slyfox696

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
IrishCanadian25
klunderbunker
Luther_Hull
Slyfox696

IrishCanadian25. His human resources background made him perfect for the job, and he'll make a damn fine and beloved corporate executive one day.

IrishCanadian25 was a hero to the common man. A leader, a teacher, and damn could he set up an event.

I'm going to go for KB, I reckon. IC and Sly are/were great admins but KB is just so much more active than they were/are. Plus, the man never gets pissed off with staff and always answers PM's. A true leader of men.

Despite all of them being great mods, I went with Sly because he had to handle the forum as a solo admin for a good while and still kept the forum going while implementing some great features. He's the man who made KB admin too!

I'm going to go for KB, I reckon. IC and Sly are/were great admins but KB is just so much more active than they were/are. Plus, the man never gets pissed off with staff and always answers PM's. A true leader of men.

Something to note: Sly and I have an agreement with how we do things. I handle the visible things and he does behind the scenes stuff. It works FAR better that way, which is why I seem more active.

All due respect to the other guys, but Sly's been doing it longer. Kept things afloat as lone admin for a while, and had the good sense to add KB to the picture. Could really have gone to almost any of them, but I went with Slyfox 696.

Sly is a fucking BEAST. You guys have no idea how he does here. He wins my vote and will continue to win my vote every year unless he steps down or becomes stupid.

Tough choice, I threw it to Sly since he did a shit ton of work as a solo admin and still does a ton of work that y'all don't see. I love KB and IC to death, and Luther is pretty damn funny, but Sly gets the vote.

Klunderbunker is the Jake to Sly's Jonny... even though KB is the more active one of the two, the site function has improved tremendously since Sly took over, thus he gets my vote.

All due respect to the other guys, but Sly's been doing it longer. Kept things afloat as lone admin for a while, and had the good sense to add KB to the picture. Could really have gone to almost any of them, but I went with Slyfox 696.

x2

I'm torn between Sly an KB. Sly's such a workhorse,but dammit if KB isn't the most lovable guy on the internet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back