• klunderbunker & Tenta

• Mighty NorCal & Via Armbar

• tdigle & Numbers

• Uncle Sam & Dave

• Y 2 Jake & Uncle Sam

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
Coco The Monkey & DirtyJosé
D-Man & J-Dogg
Dave & Dave Jr.
Doc & SSC
Doc & Stinger
Ferbian & Blue Cardinal
klunderbunker & Tenta
Mighty NorCal & Via Armbar
tdigle & Numbers
Uncle Sam & Dave
Y 2 Jake & Uncle Sam

I worked my ass off to guide Numbers to the finals of the NXT Mod Competition. We came up short, but I'm pretty sure we would've win the thing hands down if we did it 99 other times.

Well the fact that me and Dave's posting was so similar people actually wanted me to sport a name in his honor should speak about how well known our alliance was. Unfortunately my name hasn't changed back in time for these awards so I got nominated with my fake name instead.

But we got a nom Dave, we got a nom bravo.

And yes I voted for my own nomination, because I can. ;)

He ripped himself away from WoW long enough to post, only to disappear back into the aether.

WoW has cost him my vote. I'm sorry, Dave.

I'm actually going to vote for me/SSC, because I helped him make mod. Well, when I say "helped" I mean "sat back and advised him a little while he blew everyone away with the amount of hard work he personally put in, because he's awesome".

He ripped himself away from WoW long enough to post, only to disappear back into the aether.

WoW has cost him my vote. I'm sorry, Dave.

I'm actually going to vote for me/SSC, because I helped him make mod. Well, when I say "helped" I mean "sat back and advised him a little while he blew everyone away with the amount of hard work he personally put in, because he's awesome".
I'm sorry, but blew everyone else away? I think not.

Jake and Sam are about as old school as it gets; reading their thread almost makes me wish that I was an Englishman.

tf!? I want a mentor! :lmao: I'm voting vote D-Man and J-Dogg cuz D-man's eyes are really fucking blue

As usual, Doc sells himself short.

I would of had the same generic shit movie thread as everyone else if it wasn't for Doc's advice. He was the inspiration behind the epic Borat thread, and without that Borat thread, who know' if I would have gained the same momentum.

The Music is a Must, and the Better than Michael Jordan sigs where top notch, not only representing my threads, but my personality as well - Doc's help throughout the competition whs essential to my victory.

I'm sorry, but blew everyone else away? I think not.

"Blew everyone else away" means "impressed everyone", not "was better than everyone else".

I like to think the victory entitles me to being "Better than Everyone else" involved in the competition - As that's what winning is all about, being the best.

As usual, Doc sells himself short.

I would of had the same generic shit movie thread as everyone else if it wasn't for Doc's advice. He was the inspiration behind the epic Borat thread, and without that Borat thread, who know' if I would have gained the same momentum.

The Music is a Must, and the Better than Michael Jordan sigs where top notch, not only representing my threads, but my personality as well - Doc's help throughout the competition whs essential to my victory.

I like to think the victory entitles me to being "Better than Everyone else" involved in the competition - As that's what winning is all about, being the best.
Better by the smallest of margins and on opinion only. I still say I won that last debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back