• Super Hans

• LitasRevenge79

• The People's Peep

• Crock

• Angel

• Noah

• Bill Lesnar

Results are only viewable after voting.
If someone thinks they're not getting the recognition they deserve, then I commend them for campaigning and voting for themselves. To look down on someone for doing that is fucking laughable.

First of all, let me apologize if I offended you, or anyone else for that matter, with the statement I made. I'm certainly not looking down on anyone for voting and/or campaigning for themselves, I'm just stating my opinion that I don't think it's appropriate. I just think these awards should be more about recognition from your peers, not self-recognition or self-promotion. There are lots of posters on here who I like and respect - yourself, Killjoy, and several others - who have voted for themselves. That's fine, not my place to tell you what you should or shouldn't do, I just don't think guys like you need to do it.

Take the golden keyboard category for example. Nice tight battle between yourself and JMT225, two very deserving candidates. No need to vote for yourself, you'll get plenty of recognition from people and rightly so. Whoever wins should be decided by the posters here on the forums, not by the individuals themselves.

Take the platinum keyboard category. I am currently getting my ass handed to me by Jack-Hammer, and rightly so, as I stated earlier, he should win and I in fact voted for him myself because of it. As D-Man said, of course I would love to win the award, anyone would be lying to say otherwise. But if I were to win it (not going to happen in a million years) I would want it to be because people voted for me on their own, not because I voted for myself or I actively pursued their votes. Obviously it isn't going to happen this year, who knows, maybe in 2011. I'm just pleased to have been nominated and to have gotten some votes, especially considering who I got them from.

Anyway, no offence intended, I wan't directing these comments at you or anyone else in particular.

I voted for myself so I wouldn't end with 0 votes. But apparently I was wrong. Plus I couldn't really pick from the other guys so I voted for myself because I knew I wasn't gonna win. So far, I'm right. Jack-Hammer has slaughtered us for best wrestling poster.

Winning this thing, for me, wasn't realistic. I was just hoping to get more votes than idiots like Bill fucking Lesnar :disappointed:
Biggest injustice since the Fingerpoke Of Doom. Any person actually voting for him is a bigger jackass than he was.

Thanks to the 3 that voted for me, at least I'm not at 0. I have my sights set on some big time awards next year, I'll work toward that.

DirtyJosé;2650653 said:
I think this race is developing nicely. Good to see Blue get some lovin'.

Indeed it is, I'm holding off on casting my vote for the time being.

I think a lot of people may have forgotten how much posting went on in the NWS tournament, and Blue was right there making quality posts and threads in every single round. We debated hard in each of the last three rounds, and many of those threads that we debated in could have been nominated for NW TotY, and some of them where. It truly attests to Blues posting ability.

Of course I've got to give a little Dirty Sex shout out too, Docs orders bitches.

The Dirty one possesses Great knowledge, and it shows every time he hits Submit Reply.

I'm split between Ferbian and Jose. Ferbian is great on the wrestling forums, but Jose is clutch in the LDs and other areas of the forum. I'm gonna have to meditate on this one.

Blue Cardinal does some amazing work in The Sports Stadium, and I think he's a very underrated poster around here, so my votes going to him.

Now it's a race.

And then you jinxed it.

Still time left, folks. Wait, do I seem too eager?

*ahem*

Fuck this thing. I don't really care about it anyway, or what you people think about me. I'm going to go smoke my dope and kick back to some Linkin Park because you people don't understand my pain.

I know what you're trying to do. You want to be my friend so you can break my heart later. Love only ever equals pain in the end. It doesn't even matter.

Fuck it, I'm too high to play angsty emo. Really, the only thing about Linkin Park that I truly hate are Dragon Ball Z videos.

I've seen dozens upon dozens...and oddly, they're almost almost all set to the same song.

EDIT: I'm fucking it up! Drama equals attention equals more votes for everyone!

Ferbian, you blockhead. Your tattoos are pointy!

DirtyJosé;2664330 said:
I know what you're trying to do. You want to be my friend so you can break my heart later. Love only ever equals pain in the end. It doesn't even matter.

Fuck it, I'm too high to play angsty emo. Really, the only thing about Linkin Park that I truly hate are Dragon Ball Z videos.
Ironically that's what led me to discover the band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back