Fuck the rookie class of 2010

Cowboyfromhell never was on much, was he? Isn't he RVDgurl's friend?

And I totally deserved more than two votes...

actually, not really, because I didn't come into my own until this year.

One thing I want to get out of the way.

Are we calling the top of the class weak?

No, I'm saying the fact that there are so few potential nominees, let alone potential winners, weak. Nothing against the guys on the list, but it just isn't a very good year for posters.

I think I should get some consideration. I'm not that bad.

Am I?

I actually like The Peep alot, really. I like his marshmallowy goodness, his bright colors.

Oh, you. Yeah, I actually do like you. I'll nominate you for ROTY at the end pof the year

Blue will only win if we go more by people we like more than good posters.

Blue, you're good enough, but you're not nickb03.

Same with...pretty much everyone. Armbar isn't on enough nor did he really post enough nonspam. going by just posting ability, nickb03 is the clear winner.

I think I should get some consideration. I'm not that bad.

Am I?

I'd consider you. But you all need to up your game. Hell, people thought I was a very good poster last year, just that D-Man, Tenta, Dave, and a few others were better. In all honesty, they were, and possibly still are, but I am better and even more well-rounded than I was last year. So keep at it.

Cowboyfromhell never was on much, was he? Isn't he RVDgurl's friend?

And I totally deserved more than two votes...

actually, not really, because I didn't come into my own until this year.

No, I'm saying the fact that there are so few potential nominees, let alone potential winners, weak. Nothing against the guys on the list, but it just isn't a very good year for posters.

CFH was on quite a bit. Also yes a friend of RVDgurl.

I said the class up for consideration so far (there is still 3 months before serious consideration) is weak compared to last year, and it is true.

Same with...pretty much everyone. Armbar isn't on enough nor did he really post enough nonspam. going by just posting ability, nickb03 is the clear winner.
I have him in the DL sooner or later, I guess I'll have to beat him to show you Doc.

Not that nick isn't a great poster, but I prefer Blue's. Just my opinion.

It's fun to sit back and laugh at the fact that I tied with JKO as being the worst poster on the sites (for my Bar Room posts). That trophy still hangs on my wall, right next to my 1st girlfriend's dignity.

If the "it" is me, sure I'm doing swell. I'm (hopefully) heading to university in studying to become a pedoph... I mean primary school teacher. I'm getting back into shape so I can start wrestling soon. I know, I know, I've been saying that for a while but I was a fat fuck. Now... well... I'm still a fat fuck, but I've got one chin.

Is the "it" me? I'm not sure considering who I'm talking to.

Do you not see the quotes?

In all seriousness, 2010 probabky just looks worse comes after 09. I like to call it, The Owen Hart Syndrome

By that line of thinking, though, 2008, 2009, and 2010 would all look bad because if my math is correct, they all followed 2007, whose roster speaks for itself.

Oh, and in my opinion, with all due respect to the rest of the guys, 2010 ROTY thus far is nickb03 (although he doesn't seem to be on here as much lately as he used to be).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back