Fuck the rookie class of 2010

Don't be a bitch. That's half of why 2010 is such a shitty rookie class.

And I saw that Tiger. I lulzed.

I am so not a bitch. I don't feel like thinking right now,which is why I'm not posting in your Cigar Lounge threadz

Tiger...you're back. Hello

I never saw you post non spam when you were here last.

The factions made me a Comedy Jobber and a better poster

Nah, I just bought it online over Battle.net....never thought about buying it over steam. I'll probably go ahead and see if I can link it through that now though.

Call out individuals? Oh damn. I haven't gone into the WWE sections to actually see if any of you jackasses post anywhere. But I'll try.

2010 Rookies

You are all shit, except for the aforementioned rooks that are actually intelligent. So Armbar, BC, and the other rooks that actually avoid the Cage and GSD.

For the rest of you, be ashamed.

There is a way to know if you're truly shit. How many people have said you're good? Word for word, "You're not shit. You're really good. I stop to read your posts."

Now look at the list, if there is even a list to begin with.

How many are on that list that didn't register this year? 2? 1? Any at all?

If you have more than 2 on that list, then I apologize. You're a part of a shitty 2010 rookie clique that sucks great big donkey balls.

If you have less than 2 on that list, then people are lying to you to make you feel better. Go jump off a bridge, seeing as though even the 2010 clique doesn't view you as good enough for them.

You truly do suck.

Now go post in the Cigar Lounge. It'll make you smarter.

No. I won't associate with 2010 rookies. Ever. Until you guys post in the Cigar Lounge. Multiple times.

Nah, I just bought it online over Battle.net....never thought about buying it over steam. I'll probably go ahead and see if I can link it through that now though.

Call out individuals? Oh damn. I haven't gone into the WWE sections to actually see if any of you jackasses post anywhere. But I'll try.

2010 Rookies

You are all shit, except for the aforementioned rooks that are actually intelligent. So Armbar, BC, and the other rooks that actually avoid the Cage and GSD.

For the rest of you, be ashamed.

There is a way to know if you're truly shit. How many people have said you're good? Word for word, "You're not shit. You're really good. I stop to read your posts."

Now look at the list, if there is even a list to begin with.

How many are on that list that didn't register this year? 2? 1? Any at all?

If you have more than 2 on that list, then I apologize. You're a part of a shitty 2010 rookie clique that sucks great big donkey balls.

If you have less than 2 on that list, then people are lying to you to make you feel better. Go jump off a bridge, seeing as though even the 2010 clique doesn't view you as good enough for them.

You truly do suck.

Now go post in the Cigar Lounge. It'll make you smarter.

While it does suck to be berated by a man of your caliber, as until being proven otherwise I am a member of said clique, I must say that I could never get mad at a person with a quote from Stephen King's "The Stand" as their title.

While it does suck to be berated by a man of your caliber,

I have a caliber? ...Cool? I think I'll have to start calling myself overrated in a few months.

as until being proven otherwise I am a member of said clique, I must say that I could never get mad at a person with a quote from Stephen King's "The Stand" as their title.

1) Stephen King is bad ass.

2) If you ever feel bad about me ranting on about shitty posters, just ask Dave if I'm actually serious. Or Mr. Steve. But Mr. Steve actually voted against Batman in the Battlearena Tournament for Iron Man of all people....and he's from Puerto Rico. Ewwww.

:suspic: 5 Cigar Lounge post = Steam ID. Agreed?

10. Then I'll think about it.

Wheres the Class of 2007 thread.

Also I think some of the 2010 registered posters are quickly becoming recognized for posting quality...... Wasn't so much the case when I was coming in. I have to admit I didn't like ArmBar that much (couldn't really tell you why) but you've shown to have a good knowledge on most things plus the username is cool. Blue Cardinal I thought was great for the forum off the bat.

I have a caliber? ...Cool? I think I'll have to start calling myself overrated in a few months.
Idk about overrated, maybe slightly stretching on the expectations of those higher than you but I'm sure you will have proven merit of some kind to win people over in some way by then, ripping into rookies alone could possibly do that and if not and you develop a cult following just call yourself ECW.

1) Stephen King is bad ass.
Indeed he is, without him this world would most likely implode due to lack of horror authorly greatness.

2) If you ever feel bad about me ranting on about shitty posters, just ask Dave if I'm actually serious. Or Mr. Steve. But Mr. Steve actually voted against Batman in the Battlearena Tournament for Iron Man of all people....and he's from Puerto Rico. Ewwww.

I personally never feel bad, tv jaded me down so much that I couldn't care less what happens with complete strangers though that guy choosing anyone over Batman is complete blaspheme! Batman is the fucking man

I'm all about teh lulz.

15 Tiger. That's where trying to haggle will get you.

You can get others to help you post those 15, though. Spread them out amongst your shitty rookie friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back