Fuck the rookie class of 2010

Ay that there has been. Personally the only disappointment I've had is finding out that there was a Nexus like thing that happened before my time and as such I never got to participate in

WZNexus sucked balls,the factions were much better

Ay that there has been. Personally the only disappointment I've had is finding out that there was a Nexus like thing that happened before my time and as such I never got to participate in

There was a mini faction thing that ended when you joined. Raw Talent and The B-Team (Smackdown), the Impact Players, and the Sports Stadium guys were the big 4. I was on the B-Team. Fun times.

There was a mini faction thing that ended when you joined. Raw Talent and The B-Team (Smackdown), the Impact Players, and the Sports Stadium guys were the big 4. I was on the B-Team. Fun times.

I remember those sigs, too bad I didn't get here sooner as I had a good idea for a Raw talent sig for myself

All I needed was to read two posts into this thread to see this fantastic post that sums it all up. That's why I love Razor.

/thread

I am pretty awesome. You should post more in the Cigar Lounge.

2009: Go hard or go home, bitches!

Balls to the wall or don't go at all!

Only had to see this to reply. Rookie class of '09 = <3.

Bonerjam: Never Forget

BONERJAM.

Pee in her butt.

Easily two of the best sayings in the known universe.

Everyone. Go post in the Cigar Lounge. Even you shitty 2010 rookies.

I am pretty awesome. You should post more in the Cigar Lounge.

Balls to the wall or don't go at all!

BONERJAM.

Pee in her butt.

Easily two of the best sayings in the known universe.

Everyone. Go post in the Cigar Lounge. Even you shitty 2010 rookies.

Not with that attitude :suspic:

Sorry. I already got done with all of my slights. I can't really make any more jokes unless you want me to make snide comments about Doug or make fun of a 13 year old with ADD.

I mean, I'll do those things. But I'd really rather not.

Sorry. I already got done with all of my slights. I can't really make any more jokes unless you want me to make snide comments about Doug or make fun of a 13 year old with ADD.

I mean, I'll do those things. But I'd really rather not.

You could make fun of more rookies, there was this guy named Tiger Suplex, he was a super shitty TNA mark.

Does that mean I have to go back through the thread and quote everyone? I'm tired, and I want to get a few games of Starcraft 2 in before I get to bed. I'll just do it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back