Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Yes. Norcal and I have already agreed upon that. So if you do a trade for a later year pick, just ignore where it says the overall pick number is as that will change once the season is over.

The good thing about having 14 teams is, worst case if we lose a couple people at the end of the year and can't get replacements then we can just cut those teams lose and have a supplemental draft from their teams.

But I don't think it'll be hard to find replacements since we're on the forums.

Scratch that, Norcal and I ended up in the same division, so to keep the two commish's separate I moved over to the other division.

I also grouped people in divisions to keep some natural rivalries.

JMT/Holy One

Oh so he shall get used to being in last place much like his draft order :)

Good draft everyone. If yall didn't notice I was kinda drafting for next year. Being that it's week 7 I wasn't too focused on this season now.

Also, why can I only have 6 RBs, but I can have 7 WRs? Even if I cut a WR I still wouldn't be allowed to pick up a RB in it's place.

Can we change that so we can have 7 RBs and 6 WRs if we wanted to?

Also how are trades going to work? I think we should be able to vote on trades, or at least have a committee of five or six people to vote on them? It's not that big of a deal if all trades go through automatically, but in some cases it's better to have a committee to prevent new guys from getting trade raped.

Awesome draft.

Some things didn't go my way, but I'm still happy with my team. Got a good load of young talent, mixed in with some solid vets.

Plus I play the impeccable Clay this first week, so I'm obviously going to start the season off 1-0 :lmao:

My RB's suck. After Stafford I have crap at QB. I did take Johnny Football though. And Bridgewater. And some other bum.

That's why you gotta go RB first two rounds of the draft at least. There's plenty of wideouts out there, and you were lucky that Doug Martin fell to you in the fourth. I was thinking of taking him in the 2nd over Montee Ball.

AJ Green and Alshon Jeffery are both beasts, but you there are a lot of good wideouts out there.

I feel all right about my picks besides Spiller. I was thinking about the future mostly but I'll be damned If I don't have to play against Theo this week, man that WR corps isn't fair. Also, go Bengals!

Good draft everyone. If yall didn't notice I was kinda drafting for next year. Being that it's week 7 I wasn't too focused on this season now.

Also, why can I only have 6 RBs, but I can have 7 WRs? Even if I cut a WR I still wouldn't be allowed to pick up a RB in it's place.

Can we change that so we can have 7 RBs and 6 WRs if we wanted to?

Also how are trades going to work? I think we should be able to vote on trades, or at least have a committee of five or six people to vote on them? It's not that big of a deal if all trades go through automatically, but in some cases it's better to have a committee to prevent new guys from getting trade raped.

I have a feeling Norcal and I can handle the trades. If it's way out of wack then yeah we'll decline it. I don't see it being too big of an issue.

I have a feeling Norcal and I can handle the trades. If it's way out of wack then yeah we'll decline it. I don't see it being too big of an issue.

Is there any way we can make it where we can have 7 RBs on the roster and then 6 WRs? Or 7 WRs and 6 RBs if we wanted. I thought that's what the flex positions were for. Why's that last position force me to take a WR?

Is there any way we can make it where we can have 7 RBs on the roster and then 6 WRs? Or 7 WRs and 6 RBs if we wanted. I thought that's what the flex positions were for. Why's that last position force me to take a WR?

I made it so it's a limit of 7 RB's and 7 WR's.

My god. Clay has one running back without a cross out. And that's Toby Gerhart who's questionable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back