Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

We will wait for everyone to get a look and re-commit, and then we can make this happen probably friday or thursday, depending on how it works out for everyone

We will wait for everyone to get a look and re-commit, and then we can make this happen probably friday or thursday, depending on how it works out for everyone

Sounds good. I quite like the layout of the new site. Thursday/Friday will be rough for me since I work 3-11. Thursday would probably work best, not as busy at work.

I'm good every night this week except Sunday. Sunday and onward it gets a little more complicated. Actually if we could somehow get it Wednesday night that'd be perfect because then we can set our lineups for that Thursday. Then again I don't think there are many Jets and New England players that I would personally draft so it might be OK for me.

Wednesday and Thursday i'm usually busy. Friday and onward i'd be good to go as long as it wasn't too early on Friday as I won't be home until at least 1:30 PM.

So let's see:

1. Norcal
2. Ty
3. Theo
4. Ty's Brother
5. Akhilleus
6. Will
7. JMT
8. The Holy One
9. Rated R
10. Paul Bunyan's Axe

Waiting on reconfirmation:
Theo's other
Milkyway
Crashin
Stew N Brew

I'm not sure who else Norcal has but the more teams the more insane this thing will become. So if those guys above can get back to us the sooner I can get invites sent out to everyone.

10-12 teams would be perfect. Anything less than that usually isn't enough, and anything over that gets a little crowded. So if we're in that range it's perfect.

I've checked the site out and it's perfect for me. I'll probably download the app to my iPad soon. Anything past 6:00 PM on both days works out good for me.

So I believe we have it finalized to 14 teams now:

1. Norcal
2. Ty
3. Theo
4. Ty's Youngest Brother
5. Akhilleus
6. Will
7. JMT
8. The Holy One
9. Rated R
10. Paul Bunyan's Axe
11. Norcal's coworker
12. Theo's Brother
13. Ty's Middle Brother
14. Stew N Brew

For everyone on here PM me your email addresses and I will get invites sent out so you can get joined up. For the Draft, I believe we'll do it Thursday at 8 PM Eastern Time.

Or would everyone be capable of drafting tomorrow night so we can be prepped for the Thursday night game?

Edit: 8:30 PM Eastern time tomorrow night. Any issues there?

I'm good for either time. 14 should be interesting.

Edit: I'm in. Thought about joining the other division because I'm afraid of Norcal and Ty, but I like the sound of Roman Dynasty better. That way I can yell "DAMN YOU MONGOLIANS. KNOCKING DOWN MY CITY WAY!" in a racist Chinese accent.

Edit: I'm in. Thought about joining the other division because I'm afraid of Norcal and Ty, but I like the sound of Roman Dynasty better. That way I can yell "DAMN YOU MONGOLIANS. KNOCKING DOWN MY CITY WAY!" in a racist Chinese accent.

Heh I was gonna just throw everyone in a randomizer and have that decide divisions. Right now I believe it just fills everyone in one spot at a time.

Edit: decisions...divisions. Leave me alone it's almost clocking out time.

Double Edit: Apparently I was wrong. You can pick where you go. I still may just randomize it.

Yeah, see I'm bitch made so nah

Heh I was gonna just throw everyone in a randomizer and have that decide divisions. Right now I believe it just fills everyone in one spot at a time.

Edit: decisions...divisions. Leave me alone it's almost clocking out time.

Double Edit: Apparently I was wrong. You can pick where you go. I still may just randomize it.

You should make the other division based on Troy and the Trojans. Have it the Romans and the Trojans.

You should make the other division based on Troy and the Trojans. Have it the Romans and the Trojans.

I was going for the two biggest empires in history, The Romans vs. The Mongols. However I did spice up the Mongol name a touch and changed it from The Mongol Invasion to The Mongol Supremacy.

830 tomorrow sounds like a plan stan. Shoot me a facebook message when you send the email out. I don't always get notifications on my phone and I rarely check my email. Thanks Ty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back