Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Yahoo I believe does have keeper options, you just gotta find them. Their commissioner control panel is very unorganized and hard to maneuver.

I actually prefer ESPN to Yahoo, but apparently nobody else does. I was highly against all the changes Yahoo made a couple years ago. Although their weekly recaps are very cool I'll give them that.

Also another question I wanted to ask. Would all of you in this league be more focused on head to head, or total points allowed? I always consider the winner as the person who had the most total points when it's all said and done. The head to head is just an extra thing for fun. I guess in the long haul it doesn't matter since it's all free and for fun, but if I have the most points at the end of it all I'm calling myself the winner. ;)

Ill go look. Yahoo allows for us to start on week 7 but keeps telling me "no times available for this league"

No idea what that even means

Ill go look. Yahoo allows for us to start on week 7 but keeps telling me "no times available for this league"

No idea what that even means

Worst possible case we could have the draft here, or on a chat board or something, and you'll just have to put it in manually. But that'll be a pain in the ass for all of us.

Unfortunately, this may be what we are looking at. Ill have to keep trying to get a handle on this unweildy Yahoo set up

Whatever works for you, I'm still in bud. Pretty excited. I'd prefer yahoo or NFL, but I'll do ESPN even though I'm not keen on their site.

I sent over to Norcal a site we could use that has some seriously deep customization options, however it's extremely bare bones in the look department.

It's called FleaFlicker.com . We can still draft in this league and do everything we want to do that he and I have talked about, so I'm waiting to see if he'd want to go with this site or wait til next year to get on one of the bigger sites.

I sent over to Norcal a site we could use that has some seriously deep customization options, however it's extremely bare bones in the look department.

It's called FleaFlicker.com . We can still draft in this league and do everything we want to do that he and I have talked about, so I'm waiting to see if he'd want to go with this site or wait til next year to get on one of the bigger sites.

I sent Norcs a message that I have three people if we are short on people, if we need them.

I'll be down for this too for the record. Never heard of the site Ty mentioned though, will have to go check it out.

Checked out the site a little bit. Think I might have actually looked at it a couple years ago when I was in a similar situation that Norc was in when trying to find a good keeper league site host.

Anyway I'm up for it. I like the simple look it has too it. Reason why I hate Yahoo is they make it so complicated and disgusting with their look. Sometimes a simple black and white look to a website is the perfect way to go.

I see nothing wrong with the Fleaflicker site at first look. Plus I trust Ty and Norcal's judgment.

Site looks fine, personally not a fan of starting up the league this late in the season but if everybody else is cool with it I can handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back