Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Cooks could be solid value given that its a dynasty league.

There is another person who will be too, but im drafting him, so im not saying it :)

One last sign up (can't tell who we're missing from Ty's list) and we're all set for tonight. Reminder, draft is at 8:30PM EST.

FYI I can fucks with the draft time and make it whenever I want, and create a phantom team if absolutely necessary.

Click on the link I sent you, register an account, then enter in the league password of wzforums to get in and should be ready to roll.

I was looking at the scoring. What do you think of adding a point in for passes defended too? That'll balance it out a little more.

I went and did a randomizer for the divisions, mind you two separate lists completely randomized.

And changed exactly 4 teams.

Scratch that, Norcal and I ended up in the same division, so to keep the two commish's separate I moved over to the other division.

I also grouped people in divisions to keep some natural rivalries.

Theo and his bro
JMT/Holy One
Norcal/his coworker

Me/middle bro/youngest bro
Me/Will
Rated R/Will (Both Edge fans)
Paul Bunyan/Stew (New guys)

Did you randomize the draft order yet too? Last time I checked I think it was ordered based on who was the newest in the league.

gG3SfYN.png

So it's known....I am being legit with it.

Draft picks ARE tradeable just as an FYI.

Just thinking ahead, after this draft we're not going to have snaking anymore right? I agree with snaking for one year leagues and first drafts for dynasties. But after that it should be normal.

Just thinking ahead, after this draft we're not going to have snaking anymore right? I agree with snaking for one year leagues and first drafts for dynasties. But after that it should be normal.

Yes. Norcal and I have already agreed upon that. So if you do a trade for a later year pick, just ignore where it says the overall pick number is as that will change once the season is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back