• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"D-Men" - D-Man's Mentor/Mentee Thread

Well, that and the fact that you're a fucking batshit crazy weirdo.

But I got nothing but love for ya, Milenko.

So you have an open door policy? Good to see, good to see.

Hell yeah. This isn't some super-secret club where you need a decoder ring to enter. If I'm mentoring these guys on issues and others can learn from them, it's a win-win situation all around.

Hell yeah. This isn't some super-secret club where you need a decoder ring to enter. If I'm mentoring these guys on issues and others can learn from them, it's a win-win situation all around.

No decoder ring? Damn, I was going to apply. Ah well, I have lasted this long on my own and got a modspot so I can't be doing too bad. Without reading the whole thread, who are the other two you chose?

No decoder ring? Damn, I was going to apply. Ah well, I have lasted this long on my own and got a modspot so I can't be doing too bad. Without reading the whole thread, who are the other two you chose?

They're all in the thread title now... I chose Killjoy, JW Gunslinger, Dragon Saga (if he ever shows up again), and Paperghost. It's a nice balance.

Great, we're. Now then. Down to the intrigue. What's next?

That's up to you. I'm mainly here for guidance and to answer all of your questions as well as support all of your posts and threads.

But here's some homework to get you all started...

I'd really like for you guys to come up with an original idea for a non-spam wrestling thread. Whether it's in the WWE, TNA, or GWD section, think up an original and interesting topic that hasn't been done before. Really dig in your brains for it... past, present, future... all up for discussion. The goal is to find a topic that you think many posters (veteran and noob) will relate to and can draw them to post their views. Keep in mind that your format should ensure that all forum rules are followed while creating an entertaining discussion. Make sure that your opening post really sets the tone for the thread without being too short, too long, too drawn out... I think you get the picture.

Post links to them here. I'd love to see what you guys come up with.

Yeah, I noticed the change after the page refreshed when I replied.
Killjoy's great, I used to joke about him becoming the potluck mod. I thought he would do well.
JWGunslinger I haven't interacted with yet from memory.
Paperghost is a good person to talk to but I must confess I can't remember even reading a non spam post.
Dragonsaga rings a bell but my minds foggy at the moment. too damn hot.

No Offence to the other guys but I feel Killjoy will be the break out guy here. Kind of like me with Irish's first group of guys.

That's up to you. I'm mainly here for guidance and to answer all of your questions as well as support all of your posts and threads.

But here's some homework to get you all started...

I'd really like for you guys to come up with an original idea for a non-spam wrestling thread. Whether it's in the WWE, TNA, or GWD section, think up an original and interesting topic that hasn't been done before. Really dig in your brains for it... past, present, future... all up for discussion. The goal is to find a topic that you think many posters (veteran and noob) will relate to and can draw them to post their views. Keep in mind that your format should ensure that all forum rules are followed while creating an entertaining discussion. Make sure that your opening post really sets the tone for the thread without being too short, too long, too drawn out... I think you get the picture.

Post links to them here. I'd love to see what you guys come up with.

Now there's a plan.

Killjoy's great, I used to joke about him becoming the potluck mod. I thought he would do well.

No doubt. I've believed in Killjoy for a while now. I was actually flattered when he asked to be mentored by me. Even today, I have no clue as to why he needs my help but I'm not one to turn it down when someone humbles themselves enough to ask for it.

JWGunslinger I haven't interacted with yet from memory.

Just look around the non-spam sections... the guy is a very solid poster and our 2011 ROTY. Not to sound arrogant but he really reminds me of myself when I first started. This guy will be a mod by 2013... mark my words.

Paperghost is a good person to talk to but I must confess I can't remember even reading a non spam post.

Paperghost is going to be my personal project. You're not the only one who isn't familiar with his work. I tend to change all of that. Let's see where it goes.

Dragonsaga rings a bell but my minds foggy at the moment. too damn hot.

He was the yin to JWG's yang in the ROTY race this year. I've been onto him since day one and he has tremendous potential. I hope to tighten all of the screws and get his name bolded, as well.

No Offence to the other guys but I feel Killjoy will be the break out guy here. Kind of like me with Irish's first group of guys.

He does seem like the obvious choice. He'd better keep his momentum... he's in strong company.

Thinking of things to say for a demo is difficult when you don't have things that you'd normally have on-air.

Potentially. Right now I've got my first "break" down. Have things floating around but if anyone has ideas throw them out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back