• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"D-Men" - D-Man's Mentor/Mentee Thread

[Heel] Green Ranger;3666994 said:
Damnit Killjoy! You know I thrive on being a douchebag to morons that make threads like this! Why would you take this moment from me?

In retrospect, I decided NOT to go for it, because for once I didn't want to be the dick that crushed some poor kid's soul. The "what does TNA need to do to compete with WWE" thread is so over-done, but it's hilarious when it's done like THIS. At least when people bring up legitimate strategies like getting in with a bigger network, advertising in specific locations and times to reach certain demographics, or doing traveling shows to give them a bigger feel...at least when that happens I can actually discuss the possibility.

Threads like this only encourage recovering rage-aholics like me to lash out...

I'd rather see an immature idea than a merged thread that's too long-assed to open.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3663812 said:
HERE is a thread I started today. I don't often start new threads, because it really is a challenge to come up with a unique discussion that doesn't revolve around something that happened THAT day. Any tips on coming up with good threads?

I've fallen behind on reading threads but I promise to read and respond to yours this week.

Not a bad thread. But I think IDR nailed the answer in his short response.

I'll add my 2 cents sometime today.

That thread I started, any say?

Another good discussion piece. I like how you cited past events to reinforce your topic. A well-done opening thread. I'll reply in there today.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=202313

I love threads like this. So inaccurate, utter spam traps and it makes me feel so superior when I respond.

Although the thread is shit and your responses are sound, I suggest that you not waste your time with this many replies, in the future. In other words, you know it's a redundant topic and I'm sure you can say a lot about it. But you don't want to turn into a Zevon_Zion and just ATTACK a poster for not being well-versed with the redundancy of a topic. You gain more respect by posting an intelligent answer (minus the insults and sarcasm). You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

i'm down to be mentored. no worries if you decide not to.

This thread is open to everyone that wishes to gain help and really want to better themselves on WZF. Think of it as the Wrestlezone Church.

Welcome, my child.

I normally stop myself from putting my sad, emo poetry on Facebook because there exists the possibility that girls might see it. Maybe even girls I'm into. This society would give me a place to share with people I have no interest in having sex with. When I think of such people, you're at the top of the list.

What says you, fellow poet?

First off, I thank you for not wanting to have sex with me.

As for your poetry, are you starting a special thread for it? I'd love to read some.

I'll only do it if I can find a co-founder with some credibility. I'd hate to be the only one putting himself out there.

I'm kinda disappointed that this isn't exclusive as it was initially promised.

I feel my heartfelt nomination post has been treated like one of D-Man's conquests.

I'm back too, mastah.

You never left :)

I feel my heartfelt nomination post has been treated like one of D-Man's conquests.

I understand how you feel. At first, I wanted it to be elite. But I'm quite surprised that so many others wanted my help (no, seriously... I was very shocked.) I just don't have it in me to refuse them. So for that, I apologize.

But think of it this way; that was your first step towards improvement and it's out there for everyone to see.

Why? The more competition the better. There's a sense of satisfaction managing to stick out from the bunch.

Why? The more competition the better. There's a sense of satisfaction managing to stick out from the bunch.

I know but when I initially joined it was about sticking out from the cream of the bunch, and I wanted to give it my best. D told me if Saga didn't come within 24 hours then I'd get his spot so I messaged Saga to get his ass in here asap. Just wanted to go up against the best.

I was wondering about this just the other day, actually. I had a prof a few years back that never came to class and always had a sub. Fairly sure nobody learned anything all semester long...

[Heel] Green Ranger;3720316 said:
I was wondering about this just the other day, actually. I had a prof a few years back that never came to class and always had a sub. Fairly sure nobody learned anything all semester long...

Well, I'm here.

Always have been.

Always will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back