• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mentor/mentee pairing

Uncle Phatso

Mid-Card Championship Winner
D-man is doing it, and so is Lsn. So why not me? For a while I've sat back and just really done nothing. I've been here since 07, never been a mod. Never hosted a tournament. So I've kinda just been here.

I post a lot in the non- wrestling sections. But I will mix it up in the Wz tournament and the wrestling forums when needed.

I started off as a shitty poster, I came here when I was 15. I was really bad. I never had someone to go to, no one to ask questions. But big deal I'm here.

I have dyslexia, I'm terrible with grammar/spelling. As you most likely can see with this post. But I love to have fun and make friends on the forum.

We might not make the end of the year awards. But what I can offer you is a friend, and what I know about the forums.

Any takers?

Out of the 50 people that have viewed this post, no one has taken you up? I've read some of your posts, so I'll take you up. :)

I don't understand the mentor/mentee relationship one bit on posting in the Non-Spam stuff. And that's coming from a guy who has Numbers mentoring me in WZCW. But that's because I was fresh new to RP'ing. In stuff like the Digital arts, Book This, and WZCW I can understand being a mentor. But I never really thought people needed help posting their opinions on the forums. But that's just my 2 cents.

Well, I discovered this forum when i was 12-13 (pretty good with computers at a young age), and i started posting when i was 14-15 (i have bad memory on short notice).

Well, I discovered this forum when i was 12-13 (pretty good with computers at a young age), and i started posting when i was 14-15 (i have bad memory on short notice).

Don't seem to be much younger than I am.

On second thought, I believe that sudden accolade should go to Awesome_Miz.

I don't understand the mentor/mentee relationship one bit on posting in the Non-Spam stuff. And that's coming from a guy who has Numbers mentoring me in WZCW. But that's because I was fresh new to RP'ing. In stuff like the Digital arts, Book This, and WZCW I can understand being a mentor. But I never really thought people needed help posting their opinions on the forums. But that's just my 2 cents.

People who need help finding their voice to stand out, being able to structure posts, devising good threads both topic wise and well-informed, and just looking after the poster in general. There's not a ton of work that goes into being a mentor, but it can be very helpful. I know when I was newer here, myself, Xemnas, Hamler, and Super Awesome formed the Cigar Lounge Society, and it helped all 4 of us immensely, just bouncing ideas off each other and the like. I felt like both a mentor and a mentee in that time, and it was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back