• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Wins The WrestleZone Tournament

Hulk Hogan went out in the first round and it didn't take PMs to get it done.

This year's tournament was fucking amazing.

I have no idea what to make of this thread and a more intelligent person would post something witty in relation to KB and Nick Clegg or Jim Murphy or some other equally suffering British politician given the topical nature of British politics.

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to be the first to send congratulations. I would like to say congratulations to The Reigning, Defending, Undisputed, Uncrowned Wrestlezone Tournament Champion, Brock Lesnar.

This was well deserved.

It's so beautiful to see when hard work and dedication actually pays off.

Well I wondered how I caught it because as a poster on a wrestling forum it certainly wasn't the conventional way, knowwhutImean?

You didn't get it from playing bed bug tickle fight w/your mom's new friend who said to call him uncle peter? Shit, I must be the only one.

Hat tip to the fix. This is pro wrestling. If it didn't end in a swerve what would've been the point? I'm just happy this year's tournament gave me a new found obsession with Nikki Bella. Can't get enough of her now. New favorite on the roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back