• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Choose our next NWS Tournament

What is WZ's Next Tournament?

• Hot Babes!

• Sports Teams!

• Sitcoms!

• Video Games!

Results are only viewable after voting.
This poll closes Saturday. It looks to be a race between Video Games and Sitcoms. Either one is gonna be cool. NWS Section FTW!

I gotta admit though, TM's Sports Teams tournament is pretty cool too.

Hot Babes may not get done - we'll see.

Sports teams would only really work for the north americans...not many europeans or aussies follow the american sports.

Sports teams would only really work for the north americans...not many europeans or aussies follow the american sports.

If you, Jake, etc. wanted a Soccer tournament for the UK'ers, I'd be fine with it. Not every tournament has to draw everyone.

"Wrestlezone Forums - Something for Everyone, Wrestling for Anyone."

Hot Babe - Wouldn't work. Too many contrasting opinions. Echelon likes pregnant women, and I don't in the slightest bit. Some people find tattoos on a girl to be sexy, and I don't in the slightest bit lol. My favorite hairstyle on a girl is brunette, long, and kind of curly, while some people might hate that and think the best is blonde, short, and spiked. Not enough grounds to compare. But, hey, if we did it, I'd throw in my suggestions.

Greatest Sports Team - Personally, I don't follow sports for the most part, so I wouldn't participate in this at all. It'd work well for others, but not for me.

Sitcom - Hm.....only problem is, Simpsons wins already. I mean, come on lol.

Videogame - I'm not a huge gamer, but this has the best potential. Lots of grounds for comparison. Replay value, graphics, whether or not they "broke the mold", iconic characters, storyline, gameplay itself, etc. Definitely the best option. And if this is the case, I'm SO pushing for GoldenEye for N64 lol.

Hot Babe - Wouldn't work. Too many contrasting opinions. Echelon likes pregnant women, and I don't in the slightest bit. Some people find tattoos on a girl to be sexy, and I don't in the slightest bit lol. My favorite hairstyle on a girl is brunette, long, and kind of curly, while some people might hate that and think the best is blonde, short, and spiked. Not enough grounds to compare. But, hey, if we did it, I'd throw in my suggestions.

Greatest Sports Team - Personally, I don't follow sports for the most part, so I wouldn't participate in this at all. It'd work well for others, but not for me.

Sitcom - Hm.....only problem is, Simpsons wins already. I mean, come on lol.

Videogame - I'm not a huge gamer, but this has the best potential. Lots of grounds for comparison. Replay value, graphics, whether or not they "broke the mold", iconic characters, storyline, gameplay itself, etc. Definitely the best option. And if this is the case, I'm SO pushing for GoldenEye for N64 lol.

Why choose Simpsons when you can choose something such as Friends/Two and a half men, which was/are good throughout their run.

If you don't split Simpsons into two halves, it evens out. Mostly because it's been piss bucket poor for a decade.

You're seriously awarding the Sitcoms tourney to The Simpsons already? Are you kidding? Maybe an Elite 8, at best.

With shows like Mary Tyler Moore, Friends, Full House, Dick van Dyke, The Honeymooners, etc. out there, Simpsons won't make it.

It's a great show, but it's slightly easier to make a Sitcom work when the characters are cartoons who never age.

Well said IC.

Friends have my backing throughout. Two and a half men and Saved by the bell up until the point they meet Friends. Scrubs is pretty awesome too.

I never found the Simpsons to be that good.

Either way a hot girl tourney should have a hot guy sub tourney for those who aren't into the lady folk.

You're seriously awarding the Sitcoms tourney to The Simpsons already? Are you kidding? Maybe an Elite 8, at best.

With shows like Mary Tyler Moore, Friends, Full House, Dick van Dyke, The Honeymooners, etc. out there, Simpsons won't make it.

It's a great show, but it's slightly easier to make a Sitcom work when the characters are cartoons who never age.

The only show worth a damn in the whole bunch you listed is The Simpsons. The final four should be like this: Arrested Development, Curb You Enthusiasm, Everybody Loves Raymond, and The Office (UK Version). King Of Queens, The Simpsons, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and The Golden Girls should be in the elite eight.

There you go, I just gave you the best sitcoms ever.

Holy fuck, if It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is in then I'm backing it to the top. It's my favorite show and I'm waiting so impatiently for it to start back up again.

The only show worth a damn in the whole bunch you listed is The Simpsons. The final four should be like this: Arrested Development, Curb You Enthusiasm, Everybody Loves Raymond, and The Office (UK Version). King Of Queens, The Simpsons, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and The Golden Girls should be in the elite eight.

Where is I Love Lucy? How about the Fresh Prince? These are far better shows than the King of Queens. If Arrested Development was that good, it would have more than 40 episodes and would be in syndication. What about Saved By the Bell? Not the best written show, but one of the most watched and most enduring of all time.

Where is I Love Lucy? How about the Fresh Prince? These are far better shows than the King of Queens. If Arrested Development was that good, it would have more than 40 episodes and would be in syndication. What about Saved By the Bell? Not the best written show, but one of the most watched and most enduring of all time.

Arrested Development got canceled because it was on a network that gives shows the axe after four episodes if they don't bring in ratings. Arrested Development got shit ratings, but FOX kept it on for three seasons before pulling the plug...it probably has to do with all the Emmys it won.

It hasn't? I remember seeing a dvd thing of the first season a while back...I guess I was wrong in thinking that it was over.

They're doing a seventh season which is airing this fall. But, I think most people do think it was cancelled, given that the last season aired in the fall of 2007.

You are in DIRE need of culture, youngin.

You are in DIRE need of culture, youngin.

I await your answers as to why the shows you listed are better than the ones I listed. On second though, we should probably wait for the Tournament.

I don't know much about the shows you listed from the 60s and 70s, but you aren't right in the head if you think Friends is better than any of the shows I listed.

I await your answers as to why the shows you listed are better than the ones I listed. On second though, we should probably wait for the Tournament.

I don't know much about the shows you listed from the 60s and 70s, but you aren't right in the head if you think Friends is better than any of the shows I listed.

I'll drop the knowledge on you in the tourney.

And Friends IS better than the shows you listed. You had some admirable picks, but not top 10 worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back