The Wrestlezone Tournament Challenge Group

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
Should have probably included this was for the basketball tournament, not the WZ tournament ongoing.

For those of you that don't want to get too muddled into the WZ Tournament (I'm sure I'll get into my fair share of dumb arguments), allow me to offer you a suitable replacement:

The Wrestlezone Tournament Challenge Group

You can find the link here.

For those of you that plan on entering... I have a few prizes to offer!

1st Place: An entire haiku epic, solely written for you. (minimum allowance will be 25 stanzas. Of course, I'll likely need a three day waiting period, to write such an epic poem relaying all of your majestic abilities.

2nd Place: Rep for an entire year, thrice a week (If not possible, twice a week.

3rd Place: $1.00. Yep, open up a paypal account, and I will go out of my way to send you one-a-dollar.

The team name is known as the Second Best March Tourney (because the title "Second Best Tournament of March was too long, apparently), and members are allowed to enter 2 brackets into the group. This group locks up, so be sure to get in an entry by Thursday, March 19th, at Noon.

Oh, and the password is VaderBlows. All one word, capital B.

Just your friendly reminder to send our motherfucking brackets in, you asshats.

I love you.

When I say I know nothing about college basketball, I am not exaggerating. I was picking based on logos and a few names I recognised and that was about it.

Just a reminder; fill out your brackets, folks.

Also, I've decided to change the third place prize. Instead of a dollar, I've decided I'll do a (mildly) joking version of the shit list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back