Sam 'n' Lee's Videogame Tournament

I think the top 4 games will definitely have the following out of this tournament:

- Goldenye 64
- one of the Final Fantasy games
- one of the Metal Gear Solids (prob 3 or 4)

That's the third person shooter. You should be able to see more than your gun...

Seriously though, get the UFC game. I really want to play the demo some more and I didn't even know what I'm doing. Half-guard? What?

Seriously though, get the UFC game. I really want to play the demo some more and I didn't even know what I'm doing. Half-guard? What?

I'll be getting it.

I didn't know they still did magazines with free demos. Great days.

I've got a spare UFC DVD if you want it.

They don't. I downloaded it. Well, I say "I"...

Look, I played it and it was decent.

Edit: Which DVD?

UFCDVD005-front.jpg

Nah, you're good. I think I know someone I can borrow some from if I get bothered enough. It's not as if I'll be playing as anyone but Brock Lesnar for the duration of the game.

I'm keen for it. I'll also push OoT. If Kingdom Hearts makes it in, i could see the potential for a dark horse push. That series has a lot more to offer than at first glance.

128 games.

64 before 5th gen 64 after (also including 5th)

there will be some rule about franchise games and a limit, but we've yet to decide. Top 100 will be based on ranks, last 28 will be games we think will get votes!

Now the deal with franchises; We're thinking of having a system to stop one franchise dominating. With that we're thinking of limiting it to one pre 5th game and one after per franchise...thoughts?

Pokemon ftw,obviously.
Who needs Zelda,when you've got squirtle.
Who needs a taser,when you've got a pikachu.

And at number 2 is the TNA IMPACT! game.:laugh:

Don't forget Battlefront and the force unleashed.Awesome.

I'll be surprised if force unleashed even makes the cut.

Pokemon would depend which one gets through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back