• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"D-Men" - D-Man's Mentor/Mentee Thread

How could I not need a mentor? I lost to Dagger. I need heavyweight face value to keep stuff like that from happening.

I'll link up some of my better stuff when I get home. Anything else that would help convince you to go for Gunslinger?

How could I not need a mentor? I lost to Dagger. I need heavyweight face value to keep stuff like that from happening.

Don't beat yourself up so much. It had nothing to do with you... trust me.

I'll link up some of my better stuff when I get home. Anything else that would help convince you to go for Gunslinger?

Not for now.

To be honest, I'm making this up as I go along. But I think I need example posts from others more than guys like you, Dragon Saga, and Killjoy.

Would you like me to mentor you on how to be a successful mentor Dman? I would be more than willing to help you and your mentee achieve any goal you set.

Speaking of wastes of time...

I guess you don't want a shot at winning the award, and here a was ready to pass the torch. Unless of course you were saying it would be a waste of time because you would never learn, and if that was the case I could also teach you about self confidence.

For what purpose would you want a mentor? How do you believe having a mentor could help you?

Don't beat yourself up so much. It had nothing to do with you... trust me.

Seconded.

Yeah, LSN, you could feasibly be mentoring someone yourself you know.

Agreed. To show I'm not just talk....

If you decide to do that LSN I'll throw my hat into the ring for that. I think we'd work well together, especially in NWNS.

I don't need further explanation from you. I enjoy your non-spam posting greatly, I absolutely will work with you. If you're truly willing to do this, I'm absolutely in. Thread coming.

I guess you don't want a shot at winning the award, and here a was ready to pass the torch. Unless of course you were saying it would be a waste of time because you would never learn, and if that was the case I could also teach you about self confidence.

Wow... and you figured that out all by yourself? Goodie for you!

I'll mentor anyone who asks. Seriously, no limit. I'm not making shit official or anything, but if you have any questions about posting or have an idea you want to bounce off of me, I just cleared my PM box a few days ago, so I've got plenty of room to hear them.

I'll mentor anyone who asks. Seriously, no limit. I'm not making shit official or anything, but if you have any questions about posting or have an idea you want to bounce off of me, I just cleared my PM box a few days ago, so I've got plenty of room to hear them.

Out of my thread and quit interfering in my personal business.

Geez, first you stalk me outside of my apartment window and now this?!? For shame, JGlass...

;)

Out of my thread and quit interfering in my personal business.

Geez, first you stalk me outside of my apartment window and now this?!? For shame, JGlass...

;)

Don't hate because you know the people are going to flock to my Open Door Policy.

Speaking of doors, I saw Mustang Sally come out yours this morning. Why was she crying?

Anyone who knows me knows I'm the same way. Just because I'll do an official pairing doesn't mean I won't help anyone who asks, or just shot the stuff with anyone who wants to about just anything.

Although Id be willing to have JGlass as my mentor, on the condition that we make it official. I need to develop a mean streak, and I think he could help me with that.

I would also like to point out that I have no problem with taking on more than one poster as my mentee. Since this decision is becoming very difficult for me to choose only one, this is probably going to be the option I take.

So no one should count themselves out.

And like JGlass said, I'm always willing to help anyone on the forum even if it's informally not as a result of mentoring. In all honesty, I love helping people.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm the same way. Just because I'll do an official pairing doesn't mean I won't help anyone who asks, or just shot the stuff with anyone who wants to about just anything.

Although Id be willing to have JGlass as my mentor, on the condition that we make it official. I need to develop a mean streak, and I think he could help me with that.

I'm not mean, just brutally honest. As I said when I was drunk the other night, I talk truthfully, there's not enough time for bullshitting.

Her butt hurts.

:D

(just kidding, Sally!!!)

I thought you wanted Mustang Sally's fish taco, not her... wait, this isn't in the bar room...

Oh, and look at all these mods so willing to be friendly and altruistically help people! And to think some people think we need a newer, "friendlier" face in the board room...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back