• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conspiracy Storyline - KEEP IT ALL IN HERE!

I dunno, but I love the fact that Steph is back. She draws a major crowd reaction and think she can be a key player in this whole thing :)

Lol, I noticed that too!

Then dismissed the whole idea about anything like that.

This sort of does make it obvious she sent The Text message.

Or maybe we're just going too deep about that part.

I'm all for Stephanie on TV more and involved in storylines. Shes terrific.

However, I just hope its not some goofy love triangle crap.

I've also really enjoyed the appearances from Stephanie, always really enjoyed both her and shane whenever they were mainstays of wwe programming, they just seem to get it.

As for the "text message" mystery at the moment, while it is one possibility that they could go down this road, I think wwe are shaping up for a swerve come NOC, where Punk and Nash actually turn out to be in cahoots, and Nash helping Punk beat Triple H. It makes sense from the point of view of both Nash and Punk both challenging H's manlihood, of course he would want to fight Punk when he has been saying the things about Stephanie, and Nash adding fuel to the fire by calling Hunter on it at least opens up that line of thinking as being a possible direction.

Also, if reports about a possible NWO reformation are to be believed, this could set that up pretty well, also.

Either way, I commend WWE for keeping me interested and at least guessing on this one.

I've been hearing a few people say that there's a slight chance that Nash and Punk are secretly working together. That idea smells of TNA booking to me. Nash powerbombs him twice, the first time pretty much costing Punk the WWE championship, and then (maybe) SWERRRVE!!! Sounds like too much trouble just to stick it to HHH in my opinion, but you can always count on wrestling to deliver something wacky, so who knows?

Either way, this storyline is definitely intriguing, and I'm curious to see where it goes. It's one of those storylines that made the Monday Night Wars so great.

Nash ans Triple H are close friends. It could be something as simple as, if you're going to insult her, you're insulting my close friend and I don't take to kindly to that. Nothing more.

From a very very reliable source...triple h, scott hall , sean waltman and nash will be in a love square

I dont see any kind of Love anything happening between anyone. I remember watching a WWE DVD a few years back maybe one about VKM, Where he had Stepth Wrestle night before he wedding and also tried to get her to have her actual wedding on WWE TV

Stepth was against and didn't want thing to mixed with TV and personal/private and they have kids just don't see it happening.

I reckon its to do with Johnny Ace which will be linked to VKM

I didn't mean to get the wrong point across,I dont' think there aint a Love thing going on.But does it make it more obvious she sent the text and He knows it?

Well, Kevin Nash isn't having an affair with Stephanie, but I think it's just that, "Hey, Triple H is my best friend, don't start insulting his wife!" It adds more fuel to the fire by continously mentioning Stephanie, but just because Kevin always goes to hit Punk doesn't mean anything as Nash isn't always there when Punk mentions Steph (backstage segments for example). What the question that should be on everyones' minds is, what happens with Nash now that he isn't facing Punk, what do they do with him?

I don't know if its still on his Twitter but back before Punk won the WWE championship, Nash told Punk that if he wanted a bodyguard he would consider coming out of retirement. Now Punk wins the title and leaves the company and comes back and is then setup to lose the title by Nash maybe in an effort to reform the Nwo, or maybe to take over WWE since Punk has stroke now with his contract only time will tell but IMO I think were in for an interesting ride through NOC

Now that Triple H is CM Punk's opponent for Night of Champions, what role does Kevin Nash play? Before, we had Kevin Nash attacking Punk, but that was because a Nash-Punk match was set up. Now that Kevin Nash isn't cleaed to compete because of his doctors, what does Nash do? Does he still come out every week critiszing Punk & laying him out, or does Triple H take Nash's place & assault Punk week after week? Nash can still be involved obviously, but with him out of the match with Punk, can he do anything physically & if he can or can't, what does he do? Your thoughts on a role for him in all of this?

I don't know about turning on Triple H, but I think we have a chance of seeing a corporation angle comming/NWO, or whatever. As for joining Punk, I can't see it. Now have Cena and Punk in a tag match, and have Cena turn on Punk and join the group. We have the long awaited Cena heel turn and bring in Kings of wrestling tagteam, with a few from FCW that came from ROH and we have a struggle for control. It has been done, but it looks as if CM punk is somewhat turning face, but not sure

Do you think somethings going on between the to?

My short answer is no. This isn't the same Stephanie Mac that ran wild back in the day. She's turning more into Linda and less of a jezzebel(sp?). I'm actually a fan of Stephanie and I hope she makes her way back on WWE TV. Something about Stephanie McMahon indeed.

Does this make it more Obvious that Stephanie sent the text?
This was my first guess, being that the text came from HHHs phone, it makes sense to me that the Mrs. had the phone and sent the word in. What I've come to know about the WWE is when you think the answer is Obivious, they throw a wrench in the plan that almost no one see's coming.

I did notice that kevin nash was trying to defend stephanie last night which means maybe her and nash are working together and add john lauraniatus to.But i also notice the announcers teasing HHH,nash,stephanie,lauraniatus, of being behind the text which means it will end up being someone else.The wwe wants you to think its one of them so they can swerve us.My guess is vince mcmahon.I mean seriously he won't just leave without a fight.

I don't know about turning on Triple H, but I think we have a chance of seeing a corporation angle comming/NWO, or whatever. As for joining Punk, I can't see it. Now have Cena and Punk in a tag match, and have Cena turn on Punk and join the group. We have the long awaited Cena heel turn and bring in Kings of wrestling tagteam, with a few from FCW that came from ROH and we have a struggle for control. It has been done, but it looks as if CM punk is somewhat turning face, but not sure

I'd say CM Punk has been face since the first match with Cena was made, just a Stone Cold version of face with more intelligent promos

I believe that Nash will screw CM Punk again and join forces with Triple H and start building up the new corporation or something like that. I don't think Punk will join this new corporation, but I totally see Cena doing it!

This would be a very interesting storyline, but not for now, for 2003. Now, it's just someone insulting your best friend's wife. If this was going to happen, it would complety take the spotlight off CM Punk, a rising star and put it over two semi-retirement veterans.

It would be terrible booking to have Nash suddenly side with Punk. WHY would they do that? Few people would buy it, most would hate it.
Triple H has a heel turn coming and I suspect this is a setup to beat Punk down even further. Nash wasn't cleared to perform at this PPV but it looks like he'll still be returning in the near future as a full-time wrestler. Punk vs Nash will still happen, maybe at Survivor Series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back