• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idea for Mastermind of the Conspiracy

RKO920

Pre-Show Stalwart
I looked around and haven't seen anything out there like this but if there is I apologize in advance.

Everyone seems to think the ending of the conspiracy on Raw will end with the return of Vince, I offer a different opinion, one which I think would go towards the youth movement and give Vince more time to be behind the scenes.

Team Anti-WWE would be at 4 members; so Miz, Truth, Nash, and I'll say Christian. They need a 5th member, they will say the man who is behind it all is going to be the 5th member of the team. Nash looks at the entrance ramp gives the point and the music hits....HERE COMES THE MONEY!!!! The mastermind ends up being Shane McMahon.

He says how he was supposed to be the one who was going to take over the WWE when Vince was done, not Triple H, not Stephanie not anyone else except for him, and he's here to take what is rightfully his.

This would then have Triple H get into the match with team WWE being Rock, Cena, Punk, Triple H, and probably Orton.

I know its highly unlikely because Shane hasn't been involved in the WWE in awhile but it would be a massive curveball. Any thoughts??

I'm pretty sure Vince is the mastermind behind it all.

1. Punk made him look like a fool and left with the WWE title

2. Triple H took his job

3. Johnny Ace was his stooge and is likely his eyes and ears

Vince would want revenge on Punk and Triple H, he's not the kind of guy that goes out without a whimper. Shane is doing his own thing outside WWE.

i doubt its either mcmahon,shane is off doing his own thing and vince is too easy, i'm thinking its whoever the mystery gm is,the gm's podium was out there on raw,i can't see them putting it there for no reason

I can't see it being any of the McMahons with Linda announcing her run for senate again... they probably want to stay off of WWE tv

Shane won't ever come back to the WWE. If there is a mastermind I'll say it is Steph. Remember his appearance at Summerslam? That means something. Johnny Ace might look like the one manipulating this now, but I'm sure he is working under Steph.

So it will be a kayfabe'd fight between the couples Hunter and Steph :lol:

Johnny ace is the pawn the master mind to me is the so called "raw gm" this has to be somebody big.. been vince or steph is way to predicable!!!!! we need a shocker... we need cm punk to join nash, r-truth, miz and del rio to form a stable to take out PRO LIL JIMMIES aka cena and hhh.

Well, what with Hogan's contract expiring over in TNA...

... I'm just saying; Nash is there, HBK isn't, just imagine the things Punk would have to say to him, brother.

It'd be nice to have Shane back on WWE TV, don't get me wrong, I just think he's done with that part of his life and has moved on.

You can scratch shane off your list of ideas cuz he is doing his own things outside the wwe.I know this angle will end up with vince returning.As for stephanie I'm hoping she somehow plays a role in the angle as well but if she doesnt then what was the point of showing her on tv at summerslam and the next night on raw.Either way i expect a swerve somewhere down the line

i wonder if my little "Who would like shane o mac back?" thread is the reason behind this...hmmmm.

Anyway, yeah shane is doing really well as CEO of China Broadband and is also on the board for Sports International so yeah no shane o mac!

Can't be Jericho, at least not this soon. Fozzy is booked for pretty much the rest of the year, and looks like Foley will probably fill the RAW GM spot as likely originally planned last year. They'll save Y2J for the Rumble to run up to the April 'Big Show,' pun intended. BTW, don't be surprised if eventually WWE signs a big distribution deal with China Broadband. They traveled there successfully last year, remember? Anyhoo, my money's on Vince as the 'higher power' of CONspiracy (patent pending, patent pending), with Johnny Ace as the JJ Dillon-esque on-air boss calling their shots. As for the Cena heel turn, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN anytime soon. Other than PPV and DVD's, he's the next best thing to STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE for the 'E'....at least 'till Miz is ready. If you're paying attention, he's being groomed to perfection right under your nose.

Here is a possibility that I haven't heard anybody say yet. What about Mick Foley. We know he is working with the WWE and there has been talks to him returning on screen for some time now. This would be the perfect time since the talks of him returning have died down. It would be a nice surprise. Not sure WHY he would be doing it, but I think it could make for some interesting Television none the less. Foley was a former Commissioner for the WWE and has had some feuds with Triple H, so it is possible. Granted not the most logical and I doubt it is Foley, just a name to throw in the mix.

i think alberto will definately join miz and truth seeing that he has already confronted hhh...and wants vince back....

based on him saying he wants vince back soon i can definately see that vince is the mastermind..... so nash, miz, truth, alberto maybe christian ..johnny ace and vince part of the new stable

AND I THINK ITS GREAT!!!!!

I know that Shane is doing other things thats why I basically threw it out there as a hypothetical or something that I'd like to see.

Yes it being a McMahon at this point is extremely predictable and maybe if this was a year ago we would be dead on with that because Vince loves to throw himself in the middle of everything. I'd love for it to be someone else, not Jericho because it doesn't really fit.

I did see someone mention Cena, it would almost be the perfect way to finally get him to turn heel. But WWE has to look somewhat long term theres a small chance it takes away from his match with the Rock at WM if that happens. I do think the Cena choice would be amazing, have him turn on the team at Survivor Series and that's the small reveal with the big reveal coming the next night on Raw.

Cena, Orton, Rock. Triple H and Punk all on one team? That is way too stacked. The other team would look like a bunch of dip shits going up against them. One or even two of them has to go on the conspiracy WWE team.

Having it be Vince, Johnny Ace or Steph is way too predictable. It has to be a shocker if you want this to become a great angle. And not end up being like Nexus. Which started off great and ending horribly.

lol its all vince. maybe im just old as fuck...but its ALWAYS vince. he controls it all and always has been and always be "the higher power"

I find it hilarious that so many people think that it won't be Vince because of it being predictable... Honestly right now Vince is the only one that makes any sense to be behind it. Why would it be Steph when her husband is running the show? Clearly that would give her more power then when daddy was running things wouldn't it? I mean, after all she IS sleeping with the boss. Shane hasn't been with WWE for a long time, and has already said he wants to try to distance himself as much as possible from his family's company. And honestly the RAW GM is a bigger joke then the fake Kane angle from a few years back.

So why wouldn't it be Vince? Just to have a swerve for the sake of having a swerve? Don't confuse good storytelling with predictability.

I have an off the wall idea of sorts on here. I heard Cena could be the mastermind but how about... The Rock???

WM 28 really seems to be losing steam and to build interest they might have a swerve using the rock as the main guy. He doesn't have to be on tv, could do some promo's via satellite, create a Rock vs. Cena Survivor Series match up, and be another way to put over WWE's golden child Cena. The WM28 match up could be for complete control of WWE.

You could also say that Rock and his movie 'bigwigs' were responsible for the guest host appearances and they have been doing their best to turn WWE into a more mainstream audience than just a niche for WWE fans. Grow on that with a few branches and have a story for the ages to draw a larger fan base.

They've certainly led us to believe its vince, someone higher in power than hhh is what punk suggested before he could reveal he thinks it is. He was interrupted by johnny ace before he could give a name he thought it was. The questions people should be asking is not who but why? They cut off punks mic before he could reveal why he and hhh really don't get on, so that suggests that someone doesn't want that information broadcast. That said punk suggested it was Someone who wanted to see both guys take each other out. So ask yourself, who wants to see HHH fail? Who wants to distract punk? Who has the clout to turn off mics from backstage? I just can't see past vince, as long as its done right I won't mind it.

I hope it isn't true that Shane will NEVER return. He was FUCKING awesome. I don't understand how a douche like Vince could have fathered him. Shane had some of my favorite matches. LMAO, remember when Kane hooked battery cables to his junk. Man he did some crazy shit.

Shane isn't coming back atleast right now, but he would be the perfect choice to be behind the conspiracy. However he wouldn't cut the mics as he isn't a pussy like his dad or a spoiled bitch brat like his sister. I have no proof but I think Shane left at least partly because the way Vince has been running the company. (pg era)

I'll say that it's almost definitly Steph and Vince working together.

Maybe the mastermind of the conspiracy is Punk himself. Heel Punk is infamous for brainwashing people into being his loyal followers. He wasn't getting what he wanted with the S.E.S. and Nexus, so he instead decided to brainwash the WWE Universe into believing in his ideals. Like HHH said, Punk doesn't care about change unless he's the guy on top, and that has been Punk's goal this entire time. To be the guy on top.

A Punk heel turn could be his "It's me Austin!" moment.

Punk working with Vince wouldn't work. Punk, whether he's heel or face , is the complete opposite of Vince. He is Austin 2.0 minus the beer. Punk is the tweener so it's definitly not Punk. It's either Steph, Vince, or a collaboration of the two. They probably promised Laurnitis on screen authority if he helped their agenda.

Ok, I have read that everyone thanks that it might be a Machon, that is the mastermind, but lets not forget that that Michael Cole, has been behind the guys that are complining about the conspiracy, and remember that Cole is a big fan of Truth, Miz, Christian, and etc, So it could be possible that Cole is the head of anti-HHH regime. Just a thought. I mean there could be others but most likely it is either Vince, Steph, Ace, maybe a combo of the 3 or maybe since Nash, and X-pac are both in wwe, then maybe there might be like others have said an revised version of the nwo featuring miz, adr, truth, and etc

If it's Vince, how does that explain why HHH fired Miz and Truth?

My prediction is that it is John Laurinitus behind it all. He tried to get Punk to win, therefore HHH losing his job. He texted Nash outside the ring which made Nash interfere. Maybe Laurinitus is doing Vince's dirty work and i think he may have framed Truth and Miz as the culperates.

If it's Vince, how does that explain why HHH fired Miz and Truth?

My prediction is that it is John Laurinitus behind it all. He tried to get Punk to win, therefore HHH losing his job. He texted Nash outside the ring which made Nash interfere. Maybe Laurinitus is doing Vince's dirty work and i think he may have framed Truth and Miz as the culperates.

This is gonna be long so bear with me. Why did Trips fire them? Its simple, their the ones who started talkin bout this whole CONspiracy deal so to attempt to queal their voices, Trips fires them. They assaulted 2 officials, maybe trips did accept their apology for that indiscretion. However they still interfered in his match and attacked him. Remember Triple H was originally this rich snob when he first debuted in WWE. So in a way he still has that "dont touch me" attitude now that hes more powerful. Think bout it like this, u ask for a promotion or raise at work and ur boss says NO. You get mad and flip him off or shove him. Do you honestly think ur boss is just gonna let that slide? This isnt rocket science, if he "accepts your apology" bear in mind hes probably gonna make u his bitch for the next couple months just for that one infraction. Its like a former boss of mine at a haunted house. Word got round he wasnt gonna pay us actors like he agreed. So one guy stood up in front of everyone and made him sign a contract saying he will pay us like agreed or we'll take him to court. The boss agreed and signed the contract but 10 minutes after the meeting, he fired the 2 guys who had him sign the contract. The miz/truth situation is pretty much the same.

As for whose behind it all, and yeah Lauraunitus is probably a tool. Vince doesnt "have power anymore" storyline wise. So someone being told by Vince to cut Punk's mic wouldnt make sense. John L told them to cut it cause someone else to him via text. Its a safe bet that its Vince with word on WZ that Vince wants to be back on tv by SummerSlam. Stephanie & Shane r definite choices. Its simple with them, they agreed that Vince was making irrational choices and Triple H should relieve him of his position. They didnt agree with Triple H taking Vince's spot. Triple H said "and Vince, the family agrees". Family usually implies everyone-Linda, Trips, Steph, AND SHANE. Even though shane is doin his own thing outside WWE, dont think for one second Shane doesnt know wats goin on or have a say. Shane & Steph could easily be masterminds, they were with ECW/WCW invasion. They would just say it shouldve been one of them to take the spot not Trips thats y they started manipulating people against Trips. Cole behind it? HELL NO! Mick-wouldnt make sense. Rock-no, he doesnt like Triple H but he respects him so why would he wants Trips to fail? He has no real beef with Punk so again makes no sense. IT HAS TO BE VINCE.

I like the Shane idea, although I think we will end up seeing something similar. Stephanie McMahon is behind the conspiracy. Shane's gone and has no interest in returning. Stephanie can be in the conspiracy angle as the one behind everything, to turn on Trips. Why not? It would make it all the more interesting after Punk has constantly said that Trips lets his wife walk all over him if she comes onscreen and does exactly what Punk says she does. Then Laurinaitis, Nash, Miz, and Truth all come out showing that they are on her side. That's what I think we will end up seeing.

Shane being involved is a really interesting idea though, and I like the thought of him being used in the way that the original poster mentioned, other than the part about him being in a match again. I dislike McMahons being in matches, ever. This won't happen though due to Shane having said he has no interest in returning to WWE. Anything and I mean ANYTHING is better than Vince returning as an onscreen authority figure though, even if that means Shane returns to begin wrestle matches again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back