• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idea for Mastermind of the Conspiracy

What about HBK as the man behind it all. He might want Triple H to fail because he is jealous of Triple H. From his rise from degenerate to the man with the power. Trips is the man who come closer then anyone in beating Taker at Wrestlemania. Trips has more title reigns. In other words Shawn has a professional and personal grudge

Shawn also has a long standing relationship with Nash and has played an on screen authority.

I know Shawn is retired and building a career away from wrestling but this could be a short term deal for 3 months and be used to get a few people up the ladder in time for Wrestlemania next year.

I actually love this idea. For a father to give his Son in law the title instead of his flesh and blood is a great way for this feud to advance. seriously hoping it turns out this way, even if i just want to hear shane's theme one more time.

I've been impressed with how this storyline has evolved in a short amount of time. A couple of weeks ago, I might've thought that Vince McMahon was behind this supposed conspiracy. With reports of Del Rio's mention of Vince upsetting him, I'm sure whatever plans for that are effectively cancelled. I'd say they will go with Johnny Ace being behind it with Stephanie McMahon pulling the strings. Which could be interesting with her husband being COO. I can't wait to see how this storyline progresses and how the conspiracy victims like Nash, Truth, and Miz will make their returns. If done right, it could be promoted as major returns and make the shows great.

Shane McMahon would be a great twist but it's just not going to happen. Last I heard, Shane had severed all professional ties with WWE and was out there doing his own thing. What that thing is I have no idea. I'd love it if he turned out to be the mastermind behind this whole conspiracy idea but it's almost certainly not Shane.

Realistically, Vince is probably the only real choice here. After all, it's his company that Triple H is "in charge" of right now. It was Triple H who formally "relieved him of his duties" as WWE C.O.O. and he's really the one who has the most logical reason to want to somehow wrest power away from Triple H. It's not going to be any huge surprise if Vince is revealed to be the one behind it but, as I said, having him makes the most logical sense.

I personally think it would be freakin awesome if Stephanie was behind it all, mostly because she's one of my all time favorite divas and 'cause she'd be really good playing the mastermind role.AND it'd be a HUGE twist and everybody loves twists you don't see comin' (just ask M. Night Shyamalan)

But logically, I'd have to say Vince. I mean it makes total sense, cm punk made a fool out of him and took the championship, triple h took his job, and he likes to screw people over.

Its also kinda logical if in the end the mastermind is anonymous GM and we finally get the chance to find out who the prick is.

Can't be Jericho, at least not this soon. Fozzy is booked for pretty much the rest of the year, and looks like Foley will probably fill the RAW GM spot as likely originally planned last year. They'll save Y2J for the Rumble to run up to the April 'Big Show,' pun intended. BTW, don't be surprised if eventually WWE signs a big distribution deal with China Broadband. They traveled there successfully last year, remember? Anyhoo, my money's on Vince as the 'higher power' of CONspiracy (patent pending, patent pending), with Johnny Ace as the JJ Dillon-esque on-air boss calling their shots. As for the Cena heel turn, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN anytime soon. Other than PPV and DVD's, he's the next best thing to STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE for the 'E'....at least 'till Miz is ready. If you're paying attention, he's being groomed to perfection right under your nose.

Conspiracy by... THE UNDERTAKER (Looking for 20-0!)

I've had some thoughts about the conspiracy thing...

And the important stuff to look at are the WWE wrestlers that aren't around right now, whether from injury or from being 'fired'...

Then decide who the most powerful of all of them are...

And who will eventually need an in to an amazing wrestlemania event (because right now I think we're in the early stages of this arc... this is one meant for many months)...

Why not The Undertaker (and his wife, if she's up to it? I know there's some personal stuff going on but still...). And then add in Mysterio, Kane, Big Show, Truth, Miz, Nash, Booker T, Chris Masters, Vladimir Kozlov... Suddenly there's a shoot style/break the fourth wall down type of story arc. Arrivals of guys like Hogan and Jericho later can give it life...

OP, as much as I would like to see Shane back on WWE TV, this is most likely not going to happen. Shane is out doing his own thing. I do agree that it needs to be someone that nobody would be able to predict. Unfortunately, it's most likely going to be Vince McMahon. With the reports of Vince being upset that Del Rio dropped his name on Raw, it just seems like Vince is the direction they are going with this.

However, not sure how much sense it would make, but I wouldn't mind seeing Steph as the one behind it all. She is always a pleasure to have on TV.

I don't see Shawn Michaels fitting into any of this. Seems to me like he has a lot on his plate as a retired guy, such as his hunting show. He doesn't need to be back and we really don't need a Cliq reunion. Even Nash has had a reduced role in recent weeks. He showed up for "shock value," really. I don't think there's any long term plan in any of this that ends in reuniting DX, the nWo, or whatever.

All I saw from that video was Shawn Michaels helping promote Inside Out and getting some publicity for himself. I took Michaels for his word when he retired and I just don't think he'll be back any time soon. You might just be looking way too much into it.

The last time HBK met Punk he superkicked his Nexus goons. Triple H also took some cheap shots at him during the Undertaker feud saying "I'm not HBK, I can't lose". He could be on the side of Nash.

I know your booking for the future and all that, but no one would buy survivor series if the main event was a team of Miz and a bunch of mid-carders vs. the likes of Cena/Rock/Punk/HHH/Orton. Like is this some kind of joke. Each of these guys, with the exception of Punk, has an air of invincibility about them. Super Cena never loses clean, Rock is not coming back to be eliminated off his team, HHH only loses to Taker at WM, and Orton is crazy.

You want to pit that team against Miz/Truth/Christian/Shane O'Mac/whomever else.

No, the best idea is to make HHH a heel and have him as the mastermind. He has wanted to be a heel for the longest time, and now is the opportunity. Not sure how it would be written than HHH is the true mastermind, but it could be a long working plan to screw over Cena/Rock/Punk. In this way, you have these 3 guys coupled with a fourth unknown vs. the team of HHH/Miz/Truth and a fourth unknown. Now the sides are looking more even, and it has the makings of being the biggest survivor series ever!

Maybe HHH fired Miz and Truth because they were getting too close to uncovering the Conspiracy?

If that's the case then it's looking like HHH is the mastermind.
Maybe HHH and steph are both working together on this.

This is a great storyline so far but the thing I hate so far is that they have all the heels in one side and all the faces on the other.

vince and johnny ace are the masterminds , they want to get the ower back from trips and avenge punk.

this will most likely lead to a feud between trips and vince for power in the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back