• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conspiracy Storyline - KEEP IT ALL IN HERE!

Austin achieved great heights in his career when he stood up the boss and a great unprecedented rivalry started. It became a phenomenon that almost every fan can identify with... a employee standing up to the dictatorship egotistical boss. People want to see a irritated CM Punk, and despite the explosion of hhh as a main star on raw again, punk has stood true to his own character disliking John Laurinaitis.

Where do you see this going? Will Punk actually get to deliver the GTS on John Laurinaitis eventually? Will it be a conform or you wont be given a fair title shot or none at all? I would love to see John impose great authority on Punk...then Punk goes the chaotic route raising hell in every match, interrupting other wrestlers matches just because he can and he himself causing chaos causing a disgruntled John Laurinaitis and even input from Vince himself. I see this as the rivalry to watch because CM Punk made John Laurinaitis a star on raw tv...where do you guys see this going?

The Rebel vs the Boss works. It maybe what Laurinaitis needs to get over but I highly doubt that.
Now Vince isn't the greatest actor in the world, but seeing him get ANGRY and CRY was hilarious. He was so over the top when Austin was SO over the top with his antics, it worked really well. I know this rivalry won't reach those heights but it's what every Rebel vs Boss battle tries to reach.
John L doesn't have the longevity in a character to last. He doesn't have the charisma on the mic. In order to do that type of rivarly, someone has to be able to get mad, sad and happy. He's flatline no matter what his emotion.
At least CM PUNK will be involved. He saved that segment tonight. It wasn't the funniest promo but it was still funny and true.

More than anything, I want Johnny Ace to stop shoving "executive vice president of talent relations and interim general manager of RAW" into every sentence. I know they're doing it for cheap heat and to get under people's skin, but it hardly seems effective. Well, I mean, I guess it gets under people's skin. But he still gets no reaction. That's not the good kind of "under the skin".

At the time it was unprecendented but in 2011 we have seen the power struggle angle so often that it is less special. and I don't believe this it is something that I'd want to see - infact since the promo and WWE mishandle of Punk - his recent "Anti-establishment" attitude has become quite annoying.

I honestly do not care anymore, WWE has ruined this entire storyline with logical fallacies, having HHH and Punk team up was it for me, it made no sense it wasn't necessary and it ruins Punks credibility as the anti-authority guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back