Board Room Posts Completely Out Of Context

You should go ahead and post the whateveritisShockywantedtopost. Anyone who would get upset and leave over it deserves what they have coming for being a such a massive twat.

Curious, how many post did that thing get up to before you decided to retire it.

Some mysterious unknown mod :D said:
Nitafrong needs to shut the fuck up. When is she going to realize that she's not V.I. Lenin?

Damn, you've incurred the wrath of two moderators?

I was planning on publishing my theses here in a months time, possibly following my return from exile :D

I wonder which two moderators I incurred the wrath of ;)

I like to make awesome posts because I am the best looking staff here. Anyway, stop picking on the young mods because you know I am the best looking G-Mod. I'm not as good as anybody else and I didn't have to suck up to anybody to the get this. I think ******* is weak when it comes to jokes and pretty much everything besides his posts and he should really stop picking on random people. I think ********* is the equivilent of John Cena when it comes to posting. I wrote all this stuff myself because that's how I roll. I rock. Hoo-Rah!

Whoever can guess who made this post, gets the next 5 in a row PMed to them.

On the off chance anything's been posted about me, I wouldn't mind seeing it. Again, extreme off chance, as I'm insignificant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back