Board Room Posts Completely Out Of Context

That was at Sid, wasn't it?

Point one for Razor.

EDIT: FTS said it. I have a feeling that's a FromtheBack kinda insult.

If you fucking ask about that again JKO, im going to fucking ban you. Shut the fuck up.

and I assure you, no one comes back from a NorCal banning.

Is there even more KB sex in there? What kind of question is that, there has to be. I want to see it...please?

I throw my former Admin vote in for putting the Board Room Spamming thread in here. The amount of people you will piss off will be epic.

I was going to say that myself. I think I did it with the JustinSayne for mod thread.

That was at Sid, wasn't it?

Point one for Razor.

EDIT: FTS said it. I have a feeling that's a FromtheBack kinda insult.

I'm pretty sure it was FTS to Sid. I don't recall for sure though. There was a lot of FTS and myself flinging shit in his general direction.

If you fucking ask about that again JKO, im going to fucking ban you. Shut the fuck up.

and I assure you, no one comes back from a NorCal banning.

Becker did :glare:

Will reminds me of Becker but in the wrestling sections.

I say you're wrong. I have no valid reason for doing so. I'm just doing it so that if by some chance I'm right, I can claim to look like a genius when in reality I had no fucking clue what was going on. Oh and did I mention I fuck my wife's ass a lot? Yes, while it has nothing to do with anything, I get more sex than all of you combined. Why am I talking about this? I don't know, but damn I'm going to do it anyway. Please don't think anything less of me. I couldn't live with myself if you people all thought less of me, even though I see you all as just names on a screen. Time to go fuck my wife again while I curse my life because I'm such a deep man. Did I mention I GET A LOT OF SEX?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back