Board Room Posts Completely Out Of Context

I think it's time we ALL just settled this silly little dispute over people not liking each other on here and thinking others haven't "earned" their places and just talk about bullshit and sex all the time. I talked to Will for awhile last night Erin and I think we cleared up any mixed signals or problems we were having, and I believe Will and Lariat are both willing to just let bygones be bygones, so I'm just going to go ahead and ask that everyone else do the same thing and stop taking potshots at Will, we've all been in and out of favor on the forum as some point or another, but it's best we all just act like reasonable, mature adults and just all go about our own business.

Let bygones be bygones, and peace be unto you.

Sad. It's known to happy to the best of them. But I'm sure everyone will respect your wishes, old man.

Yeah I did and now I'm done.
admiralackbar.jpg

...Shocky likes traps? I'll have to remember that.

Roflcoptercity.

Becca I'm not replying to you, this is for who wrote this and for all the morons that think this is funny. See, I learned to stay away from this place, BUT someone gave me a reason to come back. When it has to deal with my personal life, then I have a reason to reply. So, let's get one damn thing straight here, sure Will has talked about our sex life on here....but it's not his number one thing to talk about....you see, he has better things to do than give you all an image for you all to jack off too. He's always had a sense of humor when talking about it....it's not like he was giving all of you info for the hell of it. I'm 100% sure he hasn't been the only damn one to talk or joke about his sex life. So you all need to grow up! Stop acting like little teenagers in high school! On another note, it's none of your damn business on what goes on. And seriously, opinions are opinions people! Get over it!

I'm also pretty sure some of you will reply with some jackass comments, but guess what I could give a rats ass. So if you all want to start shit about me too, go for it. This is all I'm going to say UNLESS you jerks give me something worth logging on for. I'm not going to cry like a little baby if you say anything bad about....AND the ONLY reason why you would do it, is because you dislike Will and I'm his Wife!

Will, did you get on your wife's account?

Will, did you get on your wife's account?

Actually, I found the post by the "person" who said it to be funny. Shows how much my assumptions of "them" were correct. Thats all I'll say.

As for Erin, I told her to blow it off but obviously she didn't. I'm sure it did make her angry, but shes able to do what she wishes. Had it of been me replying, and giving my full opinion, (at the time of reading it) it would've probably went against everything X & I talked about last night. And more so, made a lot of Staff members upset to the point of who knows what.

I'm accepting X's request in simply dropping the stupidity. I'm sure others haven't, and even won't, (as evident by some posts that've still happened) but they'll get over it someday.

Also.. for what its worth, I give my apologies to Brandon. You don't have to give them back, and you don't even have to accept liking me. I can't guarantee I'll ever like you. But I can say I'm sorry for the things I've said, and that I didn't mean to hurt you if I did. Also, I'll try to give you more credit when and where you deserve it.

Also.. for what its worth, I give my apologies to Brandon. You don't have to give them back, and you don't even have to accept liking me. I can't guarantee I'll ever like you. But I can say I'm sorry for the things I've said, and that I didn't mean to hurt you if I did. Also, I'll try to give you more credit when and where you deserve it.

techno-viking.jpg

On behalf of Techno Viking, I accept your apologies. Sincerely.

Becca I'm not replying to you, this is for who wrote this and for all the morons that think this is funny. See, I learned to stay away from this place, BUT someone gave me a reason to come back. When it has to deal with my personal life, then I have a reason to reply. So, let's get one damn thing straight here, sure Will has talked about our sex life on here....but it's not his number one thing to talk about....you see, he has better things to do than give you all an image for you all to jack off too. He's always had a sense of humor when talking about it....it's not like he was giving all of you info for the hell of it. I'm 100% sure he hasn't been the only damn one to talk or joke about his sex life. So you all need to grow up! Stop acting like little teenagers in high school! On another note, it's none of your damn business on what goes on. And seriously, opinions are opinions people! Get over it!

I'm also pretty sure some of you will reply with some jackass comments, but guess what I could give a rats ass. So if you all want to start shit about me too, go for it. This is all I'm going to say UNLESS you jerks give me something worth logging on for. I'm not going to cry like a little baby if you say anything bad about....AND the ONLY reason why you would do it, is because you dislike Will and I'm his Wife!

I'm not trying to be rude, but it appears to me that you, and maybe Will, take the whole "Internet" thing WAAAY too seriously...

I think everybody should invite their wives or girlfriends onto the forum. Mines been looking for an excuse to dump me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back