Board Room Posts Completely Out Of Context

Anyone else get the impression that the mods are on a concerted effort to try and tease us about not getting into the board room? :p Thats two threads about it in the last two days. Stuff must be really slow in there at the moment.

Nitafrong needs to shut the fuck up. When is she going to realize that she's not V.I. Lenin?

Damn, you've incurred the wrath of two moderators?

Wait, what? You got rid of the Board Room Spamming Thread? Fuck you all. No respect for tradition. Luther 4 admin.

Side note: I think you should move the old one in here. Y'know, for shits and giggles.

Wait, what? You got rid of the Board Room Spamming Thread? Fuck you all. No respect for tradition. Luther 4 admin.

Side note: I think you should move the old one in here. Y'know, for shits and giggles.
It's still there, we've just moved on.

It was actually in honor of you Luther. Once you stepped down, we figured the old guard was done, it was time to move on to the next generation.

We're like the Hart Dynasty, except we're worth a damn.

Those are in order.

For the record, only one of those "yes" votes came from an Admin.

There's probably a catch though. I bet there are a load of posts afterwards that say such things as "HELL NAW" and "Idon't know if the section needs a mod".

And it wouldn't surprise me if SLy or Luther said that other comment as I don't think Sly has a very high opinion me, judging by his comments during the admin prank, and Luther thinks I'm New Derf.

Still... :)

Doc would make a glorious Graphics Section Mod. It's one of the only three sections he actually visits. The Graphics section, The Town Square, and the NXT Sub-Section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back