Board Room Posts Completely Out Of Context

I know it's probably never happening. However, the fact that one was considered and I appear to have been the top choice is enough for me. I'm just going to focus on being an at-least moderately liked user and the best poster I can be.

Scotty: :lmao:

Shut your delicious ****e mouth David, I'm drunk, you're drunk, we're all drunk.

I wish I was drunk, X. I just came off my shift and I start again in the next 10 hours. Although, I wouldn't mind if you drank enough to fill us both. Drink double in my honour.

can someone find all the Xfearbefore, xfearafter posts?

Yes, sir.
Found them

What about Xfearinbetween?

or XFEARINTHEMIDDLE

Xfearontop

Xfearonbottom

Xfearintherear

xfearupsidedown

xfearrightwayup

xfearontheside

xfearontheotherside

xfearontheleft

xfearontheWHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!??

:D

xfearontheright

names that your personal ****e can use :D[

xfeartoday

xfeartommorrow

XfearplusXfearbefore's****eforever<3

xfearyesterday

xfeargreatherthenthree

Wow this thread has really turned into how many different variations of my name can be thought of....

I can now die happily. :D

xfearallthetime

xfearthefuture

xfearthepast

xfearthepresent

xfearspacetimecontinuum

xfeartime

xfearchaingang lol

xfearboyz

xfearwomen

Stop it. Bannings for the next person who posts an xfearthingy.

you're no fun ******

You realize this is a spam thread right?

I throw my former Admin vote in for putting the Board Room Spamming thread in here. The amount of people you will piss off will be epic.

Haha that was epic of you CM, thanks. Good times, good times, that was what, like 2-3 years ago? Whatever happened to my personal sex slave... :(

Im not drunk!!! YOOOOUUR DRUNK!!! You Decide? You just DECIDE THAT IM DRUNK!!! That is a decision between ME AND GOD, AND NO DECISION HAS BEEN MADE

Im not drunk!!! YOOOOUUR DRUNK!!! You Decide? You just DECIDE THAT IM DRUNK!!! That is a decision between ME AND GOD, AND NO DECISION HAS BEEN MADE

Whatsawhosawheresahuzahullawho?

Norcal is off the wagon! Hide the hoes, weed, and purple drank!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back