Best and Worst finishers in WWE history

Top 5 In order :

1. The Sweetchin Music , it comes out of no were and it looks friking Devestating by Michaels , it a sure quick KO.

2. Stunner : To me this looks like the most ''ouch'' finisher but the speed of the SCM beat it. You cant help but stand up after the stunner. Its a brillian Finisher/

3. RKO : Its simply fast and painfull , and Randy does it with perfection.

4. Tombostone / Pedegree : Now I must say these are the most painfull finishers Ever to be made but they dont have that attractive or boom factor.

5. Crippler Crossface : This got to be the most painfull sumbsion move.

Worst :

People elbow : It looks beuatifull , but come on I doubt that shit hurts that much.

Vice Grip : Haha this shit is funny.

The Worm : same as the People Elbow

Samoan Spike : please , is this even a finisher ?

Swanton Bomb : what so Devestating about a light heaveweight jumping on your stomach ?

Best:F-5, Pedigree, Sweet Chin Music, RKO, G.T.S, Stunner, Perfect-Plex, Ankle Lock, Angle Slam, Anaconda Vice, Crippler Crossface

Worst:Kofi Kingston's kick thing, F-U, Playmaker, People's Elbow, Atomic Legdrop, Vice Grip, Samoan Spike, Sliced Bread #2

Well, My fave is Samoan Spike, Vice Grip and worm

The crap ones are probly sweet chin music(wtf is that anyway? A kick? I think HBK needs a different special), Tombstone(See SCM) and Pedigree(Same as others)

I grouped some things together as they're incredibly similar, despite actually being classified as different moves. Who cares, though, this is just a forum lol.

In no particular order...

TOP TEN BEST:

1. Sweet Chin Music - Can come out of anywhere, very fast, looks like it hurts like a mother fucker, and it also can have a prolonged set-up to get fans excited.

2. Stunner/RKO/Diamond Cutter - Looks like it hurts, can come out of nowhere like SCM, etc etc. We've all said praises.

3. Powerbomb - When executed properly, any big guy can make this look like its a very destructive move.

4. Sharpshooter - Not only does it hurt, but you're actually locked in and your movements can be controlled by the guy who's putting it on you. Some submission moves allow the opponent full access to one of his legs and both of his arms, or both legs/both arms, etc, but this doesn't.

5. Tombstone - Classic.

6. Mandible Claw - How freakin weird was this when it came out? Lol.

7. Rock Bottom - Just a very solid looking finisher.

8. Jackhammer - Exhibition of strength, balance, and power.

9. Canadian Destroyer - The flip makes it exciting, the impact looks sick (when done right), yadda yadda.

10. Vader Bomb/Banzai Drop - Everyone who has ever been squashed by a fat guy knows how much it hurts. Nuff said lol.

TOP TEN WORST:

1. Ultimate Warrior's Splash - That's it? All that energy, and your big move is to pick the guy up, drop him, and jump on his back? Pathetic. How could this be considered a finisher?

2. Playmaker - Looks like it doesn't hurt at all, takes too long to set up, and it requires the opponent to do some work as well. Practicality is out the window.

3. Khali's Chop - A chop. A freaking chop. That's what his finisher was for a while.

4. 619 - I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I do not care that it looks kind of cool!! Lol. It takes far too much suspension of disbelief to set the move up with the opponent on the second rope, and it isn't even a big enough impact to finish the match...it just pushes the guy backwards so he can do a weak springboard pin of some sorts.

5. Lionsault - Its just a weak moonsault.

6. Angle Slam - Could be a very solid standard move, but I don't think it should be a move that, for all intents and purposes, is so devastating that it nearly knocks your opponent out.

7. Elijah Express - Sure, it might hurt, but a finisher?

8. Hogan's Leg Drop - No need to explain.

9. People's Elbow - Flashy, but its just an elbow drop, and not even from the top rope. Should hurt about as much as Crush's "Heart Punch" haha.

10. Clothesline From Hell - A case I've made with other moves in this list...its just a clothesline. There are far stronger guys that make it look like it has more of an impact than flabby old JBL.

Best.
1.RKO
This bad boy could come out of no where and always gets a pop.

2.Tombstone
OK you've been through a match with a near 7ft deadman and then he picks you up,upside down and then drops you on your head.Nice.

3.Ankle Lock.
In Angle last 3 years in WWE,he used a different version which made him go on the ground with his oppenett-and with that you were f.u.c.k.e.d.

4.Last Ride.
Best Powerbomb in WWE history.Taker just lifts you up and for added messaure pulls your tights!

5.Banzai Drop.
Dropping your ass on someone has never been so painful.

Worst.
1.Swanton
"Oh my god king!He just did a flip in mid air and landed his 220 pound body on another man!Oh my gawdh!How exttttttreeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeeeee"

2.Pedigree
Wait so A wrestler can fall flat on his face in a match but when HHH does it its a KO?

3.Heart Punch
"Heart punch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Wow.The Pain.

4.The Worm.
Just chop him in the bloody neck already!

5.Russian Leg Sweep.
Sandman if your gonna use a wrestling move er..................why this?

How can you say that? Are you serious? Edge said the only time he ever was unconcious in a match was after John Cena locked the STFU in on him. Get someone with as much muscle as Cena to lock that in on you, and see if it hurts.

The reason Edge got knocked out was because Cena screwed it up. Edge was getting choked out and it was sandwiched in a ladder!!!! It is a miracle Edge got up after that!

I know Sweet Chin Music is just a superkick, but HBK delivers it better than anyone! The timing of the thigh slap, the fact he usually misses it when he tunes it up but alway lands it at a ridiculous angle just after!!!

In no order:

Best:

RKO - Randy can hit this out of no where, as he as demonstrated time and time again. My personal favorite is his Chokeslam reversal in his match with Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Tombstone - Very few have kicked out of it and it has been constantly downing opponents for over 17 years.

Last Ride - In his Badass days, Undertaker could really get a lot of impact into it. I miss the days when his opponents would actually bounce back up from the impact.

Stunner - Always gets a pop and who the hell hasn't been on the receiving end? Even Donald Trump has gotten Stunner-ed.

Sweet Chin Music - It may be a simple Super Kick, but a kick to the jaw can easily knock people out.

Pedigree - If sold properly, it can look devastating.

Crippler Crossface - Benoit executed this move brilliantly. It looked painful and difficult to avoid.

Worst:

The Worm - It may get the crowd going, but it's ridiculous. It's just a simple chop.

Samoan Spike - Basically the Worm, minus the theatrics.

People's Elbow - It got a huge pop from the crowd, but it's just an elbow drop.

Hogan's Leg Drop - See People's Elbow.

619 - It's a decent move when executed on other cruiserweights, but it doesn't look legit on larger guys.

even though cena calls it stfu regal does it and its called the regal stretch(stf). It does hurt if done properly.

but the best is DDT by Jake Roberts(no one else except him) you just knew it was going to end once he hit that bad boy.

LEt me see

Best: Rock Bottom, TKO, RKO, Downward Spiral, Impaler DDT (that move was sick when Edge used to do it) FRANKENSTEINER (the propper standing at the top version)

Consideration: C4 (Paul Bruchill) and Canadian Destroyer (both need small opponents)

Worst- Worm, People's Elbow (looks awful and takes ages),
Pedigree: looks like a sloppy X-Factor, Is Triple H a member of these forums? Why is everyone voting this in, there's nothing remarkable about this unless HBK or a Cruiserweight is selling it on sale!

The worst finisher is the finger poke of doom! anyone else remember that? seriously, the best for me is the sweet chin music or the rko... the worst is definitely the 619, how can a 180 pound guy knockout a superheavyweight like henry or khali? hehe abracadabra!

I have to disagree. The unprettier is one of he ugliest, (no pun intended), finishers I've seen. It also looks way too fake.

I agree. It takes waaay too long to set up. Christian needs a quick high impact finisher. For me the unprettier affects his credibity a bit too much.

Best: F5, Regal Stretch, Anacondia Vice, RKO,Walls of jericho, Code Breaker, Curb Stomp(if sold right), Mic Check(see Curb stomp), and I belive its called the Pay Dirt(Shelton's new finish).

Worst:FU, any finisher Khali has,Kanes chokeslam, Playmaker, and worst finisher ever is...Hogans leg drop!!!

Top 5:

Tombstone Piledriver: Looks SOOOO painful and has a history of causing severe neck problems when it's botched.

Last Ride: What could be worse than taking a powerbomb? Taking a powerbomb from about 10 feet in the air that's what.

Green Bay Plunge: Fireman's Roll never gets much of a reaction, but from the middle rope it sure did.

Impaler DDT: Always looked devastating when both Edge and Gangrel did it

Unprettier: I understand why people think this takes too long and looks stupid, but i always thought it looked great, and the first time i saw it performed was on Matt Hardy, and afterwards Matt's face was busted wide open. Sweeeeeeeeeettttt!!!!

Others - C4, F5, Snow Plow, Atomic Arabian Facebuster, Stunner/RKO, Michinoku Driver

Worst 5:

Sweet Chin Music: It's a superkick. Hundreds of wrestlers use a superkick, yet i only know of about 2 who use it as a finisher.

Atomic Legdrop/People's Elbow/Worm: Any move that has a massive build up for a crowd reaction and then ends with a weak ass strike sucks dick.

Mandible Claw: Seriously? I know the premise was that it was supposed to completely deabilitate opponents, but after like a year or so, barely anyone was ACTUALLY beaten with it. Looked ridiculous to begin with, had its effectiveness diminish from '99 onwards.

Anaconda Vice: It's basically a top wristlock but the opponent is lying down. Ooooooooo!

Angle Slam: It was basically a fireman's carry, except Angle was stood up instead of kneeling. Original but the first time i saw it i was unimpressed.

Others - Vice Grip (if he can crush a basketball and a melon, why couldn't he crush a man's skull?) Samoan Spike (Pleeeaaase) 619 (can see it coming from a mile off and the fact that not every opponent thinks to move is insulting to the fans' intelligence) Masterlock (even Joey Styles insulted this move on live tv!) White Russian Leg Sweep (the singapore cane adds nothing to the move) Curb Stomp (You went from C4 to that? But then again, some ppl might remember that you were once a pirate because you used your old finisher)

Best - Sweet Chin Music, Rock Bottom, RKO, Figure-4, Crippler Crossface, The Last Ride, Gogoplata(Banned Chokehold), Crossface Chicken Wing, Swanton Bomb, Widow's Peak, The Perfect Plex, Pay Dirt (Its Growing On Me), Mandible Claw, 3-D, Tazzmission, Buzzsaw Kick (Tajiri & Kofi Kingston), Shane McMahon's Cross-Ring Dropkick

Worst - Curb Stomp, Batista Bomb, Vladimir Kozlov's Finisher (Just God Awful), X-Factor, Fame Asser, Anyone's Spear Except for Goldberg's, The Eye Of The Hurricane, Choke Slam, Khali's Head Chop, Heart Punch, Scissors Kick, West Coast Pop, Ankle Lock (Except for Ken Shamrock's), FU, Hogan's Legdrop, Samoan Spike (Only looks impressive on smaller wrestlers)

The Best:

Diamond Cutter (DDP original version) Could come out of no-where like at Halloween havoc 1998, what a pop he got when he reversed the jackhammer into a Diamond Cutter.

Tombstone piledriver, when the undertaker or Kane got this in you knew it was finished

Pedigree, same as above but with triple h

F5, Remember seeing this for the first time and being amazed.

Ken Shamrocks ankle lock, Superbly fitted in with his MMA Days.

Goldberg spear, Fitted in perfectly with his footballing background and the powerhouse he was.

Worst

Road dogs pumphandle drop, how slow and bad was that.

The FU originally a parody of the F5 but with no-where near as much power.

Brain Chop, astonishing 7ft 4 man comes to the WWE out of nowhere and shocks everyone and delivers a brain chop!! WTF is that all about?? A terrible way to make an impression.

Best: F-5, Sweet Chin Music, Mic Check, Stunner, RKO, Last Ride, Crippler Crossface, Goldberg Spear, Coast To Coast, 3D...

Worst - The World's Strongest Slam, Big Show's Chokeslam, Clothesline From Hell, Pedigree, Samoan Spike, Hogan Leg Drop, The Worm, Both of Khali's Finishers

The worst finisher to me is Booker T's axe kick. I mean the other guy would have to wait until Booker came back with a sorry looking kick to the back.
Kurt Angle's ankle lock also sucked. How can someone Not get out of that.
The VonErich claw was just a waste of time. I mean they want you to believe that if someone grabs your head with one hand you can't move. It hurts so much you quit. Those moves truly are the most horrible ones.

Best: Million Dollar Dream. Unprettier. Voodoo Drop. Canadian Destroyer. The Earthquake's big squash.

Worst: Powerbombs. FU. 619.

best:pedigree, canadian destroyer, gts, jackhammer, tombstone, sweet chin music, swanton bomb, 3D, GOLDBERGS spear

worst:samoan spike, hogan leg drop, edge and batista spear(i mean seriously only goldberg should be aloud mto use this move cause these two just ruin the move) unpreitter, double handed chokeslam

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back