Who is the worst champion in WWE's History

Kevin Nash held the Championship for practically a year. Bad or not, that's impressive. Bret Hart could've easily took it from him at the Royal Rumble if he wasn't getting over in the beginning.

The problem with Nash's run as Champion wasn't Nash, as much as it was some of his opponent's. Sid Vicious wasn't really viewed (at that time) as anything more than a hired monster and nothing more than that for Ted DiBiase.

Nash also spent part of the year in Tag matches with Bam Bam Bigelow. While Bigelow is a good big man wrestler, feuding against Tatanka in Main Event's isn't what I'd consider anything good.

Nash's Summerslam feud was against Mabel, in which as good as Mabel may have been as a big man wrestler.. you simply can't put two of them together and expect anything other than a shit match. Nash couldn't do anything with Mabel, and vise-versa.

Nash's best matches were against people that could help him look his part. The British Bulldog, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels. They helped Nash look the part. (That part being, a 'Super Heavyweight')

Isn't Nash one of the lowest drawing champions of all time? Maybe it was like with JBL & McMahon wanted to prove people wrong so kept the title on him regardless.

They wanted to get Diesel over instantly, and having him absolutely DESTROY the guy who beat Bret Hart was basically like saying "Diesel could destroy Bret Hart, because he destroyed the guy who beat Hart".

Only Backlund didn't really beat him. He had him in a Chickenwing for about 30 minutes then Mother Of Hart threw in the towel.

Wasn't the late 1999 run for Big Show meant because of his Father's real-life death though? Much like Backlund, I don't believe this reign was ever meant to be anything more than Big Show getting his name in the record books out of memory or respect for his Father. And the feud with Boss Man was a pure joke.

His father had dided years before. It's because WWE had screwed the fans out of a match that would have got everyobody talking (HHH/Rock/Austin, how could it not?). They needed a surprise ending to the show.

Khali. Over two years later, and Vince still has yet to fire him. lol Khali's WHC run, along with his employment proves that no matter what their wrestling skills are (like, I don't know, bending your knees to take a HHH facebuster at SS 08) if their abnormally big, Vince can use them.

i don't know much of the past since i started following the wwe since january this year, but i could say a couple of them

cm punk as WH c:i'll give him props for winning money in the bank and for beating jbl at the bash but still, his kind of title reign shouldn last more than a week since you don't have a background to try and win it...

santino: he's champion because beth phoenix pinned mickie james...'nuff said

the great khali: i haven't seen khali as a champion but i saw the triple threat match at unforgiven last year between him, batista and rey mysterio and i kept thinking, how the hell did he win a title

I don't want to repeat people but its hard because everyone has some good point.

Great Khali - Umm to sum it up he held the damn belt upside down for gods sake. I mean come on. Don't disrespect something that means (or used to mean) a great deal to the business. The only reason they put the strap on him was because of the popularity he had going in india. Vince wanted to up the draw from that market and for that i give Vince a thumbs up. He did what he had to do to make money. If that meant he had to put the strap on a big goliath mound of mongoose poo named Khali than thats what he had to do.

World Wrestling Entertainment has had its fair share of headlining champions from Hulk Hogan to Stone Cold Steve Austin to John Cena, but in between there have been some horrible wrestlers that got a chance at a world championship. the worst champions in WWE History.
Great Khali: :flair:This massive wrestler that stands over Seven Feet tall is impressive to look at, but as soon as the bell rings, the crowd is bored. This is because the Great Khali is a horrible wrestler with a limited move base and no charisma in the ring. He does not compare to other great ring giants like King Kong Bundy, Yokozuna, or The Undertaker. In 2007, they decided to give him the World Championship after Edge vacated it, and that was a horrible decision. Batista quickly won the title from him though, and that is good because if he had any longer, fans might have stopped watching WWE Smackdown.hyna: Chyna never won the World Championship, but she is the only female wrestler to ever win the Intercontinental Title. She was one of the biggest women wrestlers in WWE history but that does not mean she had what it takes to go against the other wrestlers.
--------------------------------------

DACIA

Search Engine Submissions

I'm going to go with Khali, like a lot of other people.

There a good big men. Sadly, Khali is not one of them. He is impressive to look at, but that's about all. He has a limited move set, he can't seem to connect with the fans, he has no charisma and he doesn't put on good matches often. He got heat because he bored the fans all the time and they hated him. I don't see why they put the belt on him, when they had a number of other choices they could put the belt on. And he won the belt in a Battle Royal, which he obviously was going to win because he was too big for everyone else. Plus, he didn't draw as much as the other World Champions. His title reign was worthless.

I think the worst title reign was Kolfi Kingston's he has never even cut a promo i can remeber he just claps and the audience goes crazy i agree he is skilled in the ring but on the mic he is crap.

Also John Cena worst champ i think not he can give a good match consistently that TLC match with Edge was an awesome match he can cut a decent promo especially if he is in his rapping gimmick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back