• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All Future Wrestlemania Discussion (Matches, Gimmicks, Angles.... KEEP IT IN HERE!)

Who will Lesnar face at Mania

• Rock

• HHH

• CM Punk

• Orton

• Undertaker

• Cena

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ok here is what I would like to see

taker vs HHH only if HBK is the ref
otherwise
taker vs orton
then HHH vs KANE
here is my mania 28 card

open match
air boom vs headbanger

2nd match
nat vd beth for divas champ

3rd match
cody vs goldust IC title

ziggler vs ray mystrio

taker vs Orton

HHH VS KANE

1st main event
punk vs jericho wwe title

2nd main even
cena vs rock for the world heavy title see there building cena vs henry all ready

good card ? what you think

pretty sure headbangers will not be in wwe again. oh yeah, guess daniel bryan cashes in the briefcase before, and either loses, or wins the title, loses it, and is not even wrestling at wrestlamania like a month after being the man. yeah, okay. also, you're saying that mark henry vs john cena is being built because they had a match on raw and kane interrupted and chokeslammed cena? THAT SCREAMS BUILDING THAT MATCH. You'd think if a title were to be in the match, then it'd be the wwe title like originally planned? But okay, you're onto something here. If we're throwing out random ass feuds then i guess since Kevin nash jacknifed santino they'll have a most invaluable superstar on a pole match at wrestlemania. see they built it with the promo then the match!!!!! I did good right?:lmao:

The Undertaker is the cornerstone of the WWE, he will headline his final Wrestlemania.. He will chose how he goes out.. I expect this to be a building year, I don't care who he faces.. I don't expect to see him in another 'epic match'.. I would give him a quick victory this year announcing his return to the world, make him look strong.. Then if he has anything left in him, I would stoke him and the hype up so hard and start the train rolling towards Wrestlemania 29... Undertaker vs., the final chapter. The streak, the end?.. This year, 28.. is Rock & Cena.

Undertaker vs. Colin Delaney this year!!!!!!!!! Colin will kick Taker's ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Undertaker vs. Triple H III with HBK as the special referee is a good option.

But, i believe this will be Takers last match. Puts him at a solid 20-0 and lets him retire with the greatest streak in pro-wrestling history. Will they want his last match to be a special referee match against HHH?

OR

Have him face Kane, his brother, which would make a lot better build. Throw Paul B. in there somwhere and we have some great TV.

Which ever way they go, the match will be nothing but epic.

I would say niether but if forced to make a choice, I would choose Kane. Almost every chapter of the Triple H-Undertaker saga seems to be a rip off of the HBK/ Undertaker storyline and while it is not bad, it pales in comparison to what HBK and Taker have done. It is also getting tiring to see the same legend coming agonizingly close to beat Undertaker story over and over again.

I think that involving Kane would result in a completely different story. Have Kane destroy all comers from now till WrestleMania and have Undertaker come down and try to reason with him. Initially Kane will agree but then he will backstab his brother and make Undertaker look out of his league. For once, I want to see Taker in a soup heading into WrestleMania and not as this undefeatable deity. It could be done at this WrestleMania because all the focus this year will be on Rock/ Cena and not on the streak. Hence, the pressure won't be on Undertaker to produce the match of the night. So the importance of the streak can be put on the backburner if the WWE wants to do so.

My first choice for Undertaker would be Punk, though. Punk has resented the fact that Rock is in the main event of WrestleMania so he could go up and challenge Undertaker stating that when he wins he will do something even more memorable than Rock and Cena.

I'd love to see Kane/Undertaker III. To me, it makes more sense than having Undertaker face Triple H again.

Kane and Undertaker have way more history. Considering they're supposed to be brothers. Nothing Triple H has done warrants ANOTHER match for himself and Undertaker at Wrestlemania. He lost the last time they went at it. Do you really think that Triple H is going to lose two Wrestlemania matches in two years? Doubtful, so then what to do?

Kane! He's just returned, and it looks like he's back to the monster. I doubt WWE are smart enough not to ruin a good thing. They could (and should) have Kane tear through everyone on his way to Wrestlemania.

Let Triple H and Nash have a battle of torn quad all the way up to 'Mania. ;)

I just hope that the WWE are smart enough, and they schedule Kane/Undertaker III for Wrestlemania.

how about undertaker does not wrestle at this wrestlemania. there have been threads about cena vs undertaker so during cena vs. rock lights go out the bell rings and when the match is all over its taker staring at cena..the cena rock match could end with cena winning and thus cena heel

I don't think that Undertaker should come back before Wrestlemania this year. Mainly because I don't think that his "final match" should come before Rock/Cena's match OR after that match.

But if I had to choose who he'd face in his last Wrestlemania match, it would be Kane. They have the most relevant history and storylines plus I feel that Kane could possibly retire with Undertaker when Taker is 48 and Kane is around 46.

Every person on this list other then A-Train should or will be a Hall of Famer. So the chances of him facing a new comer is unlikely.

But if he were to face a new comer, and they won, BAM! Instant Hall of Famer.

Anyways, it's not popular, but I gotta go with Kane v. Taker III, and in my honest opinion, Taker v, HHH II shouldn't have even happened. It just makes sense; Kane's entire purpose for being in the WWE was to destroy the legend of the Undertaker. Yeah, he somewhat got him last year (and by somewhat, I mean made Taker his bitch for months on end), but the story never really got the big payoff (I don't mean Taker taking back the Holy Grail exactly). It felt incomplete. The reasoning has it for Kane to face him. Besides, I think under the right circumstances, they could really put on a hell of a match, if Taker were healthy. Look at it in kayfabe terms.

Kane: The Undertaker has scarred him for life, burned down their childhood home, killed their parents, bested him almost every time they locked up, and kept him in his shadow since Kane's arrival. Maybe a revamped Kane is what Kane felt would finish the job. It's like Kane said: "I vow on the grave of our mother that you will never rest in peace."

Triple H: "I'm challenging the streak because I'm bored." (I'm paraphrasing there, but that's more or less what his explanation was)

If I had to choose, The Undertaker and Kane have too much history for Kane not to be the logical choice between the two.

The last few of years it's been mostly the same thing over and over with everyone speculates who Taker's opponent will be and then a month before WM the WWE main eventers seem to want to all want to play who's gonna call Taker out?

If I had to choose to answer the OP's question, I choose Kane because Kane is "revamped" now having the mask back and if they make him UNDEFEATED Even over Mark Henry finally for the World Title, then I could buy it. Have Kane not say a word or show ANY fear through Mania. Taker wins the Rumble as a surprise entrant and they set up Taker vs. Henry in a great match. But Henry drops the belt to Kane at the Elimination Chamber.

Actually away from my answer I would either rather Henry be the 20th opponent because he deserves that limelight and they could sell Taker ending the Hall of Pain. OR....

My main want would be for everyone to be arguing over who's gonna face Taker and Taker comes out and says something to the effect that every year dragons fight for the right to take over his kingdom. This 20th year he goes on the offense and HE will choose his opponent. Then, in the middle of a hilarious Cena vs. Rock promo like they will no doubtably do, the lights go out and when they come back on, both turn around into a Double Chokeslam, thumb across the throat, and no more words. Taker officially puts both Mr. Marine and Mr. GI Joe on notice that although neither has met him at Mania, he is inserting himself into their match: Cena vs Rock vs Taker for Taker's 20th match and can the Deadman defeat the Biggest mouths of the past 15 years?

Cena vs Rock vs Taker for Taker's 20th match and can the Deadman defeat the Biggest mouths of the past 15 years?

Yeah, but then you go from having two huge matches to sell the PPV, to only having one... not to mention the WWE has spent a year promoting the feud between Rock and Cena, and it would throw everything off to insert someone else in the match.

It's kinda a shame Cena isn't available, as Cena vs UT is one of the few dream matches left in the WWE (although I'm aware it has taken place before).

next years Wrestlemania is going to headlined by the rock and Cena. now lets just clear this up, basically this match is not going to be for any of the titles. done.

WWE wants undertakers match to be the second highest on the card which means he will be on just before the cena/rock match. so, you cant tell me wwe are going to have there 2 last matches off the night with no title included. if there was a title to be in the taker match then out of the 2 most likely candidates to face which is kane and hhh. wwe are not going to make undertaker and triple h a match for one of the titles, simple as that. kane is most likely to face cena at the rumble and beat him. so then where does it go, well stick kane in the elimination chamber match and have him win the wwe championship. there has been a rumour that undertaker when he returns could be joining the raw brand, so this could potentially work. have the man who is going into the chamber as champion start another feud when he drops the title to kane and this could leave the door wide open to an immediate return of the phenom. if the undertaker is going to bow out of the wwe in the glorious surroundings of the sun life stadium, then let him bow out as the king of wrestlemania and at the top of the tree with the title which would then be vacated. now no wwe fan can tell me this is not going to work, because triple h and taker only saw each other 2/3 times before last years mania and it turned out to be an epic for all time.
so this is the match i would rather see.

but if taker did not wrestle next year in miami but gave john cena a special message at the end of his match against the rock, then we could be built up for another great undertaker bout and plus this give him the best time to get him self to full fitness for one more big triumph at wrestlemania 29. if this was to happen then undertaker might have to pop up every hour and again but it would definately be a match for the ages if wwe could pull it off, who knows, we might see mark undertaker calaway give us 2 more wrestlemanias, but if so this would probably mean he would be willing to lose the streak to cena. if he wanted the streak in tact and he wrestled in miami, he would retire with immediate effect, but if he wanted to do one more wrestlemania then no place better than his home state of texas in the amazing dallas cowboys stadium with no more then 100 thousand plus out in force to cheer on the deadman against a heel cena. but if undertaker did do 2 more mania's i think he would let cena beat him and after so long, finally taste bitter defeat on the grandest stage of them all which for a long period of time taker has been very important. once taker does retire and finally hangs up them amazing black boots that have served him so well, wwe will have to fight hard without him, because we all know that undertaker has carried the company on his shoulders because all people wanted to see was the phenom.

there is much much speculation but whatever the phenom decides to do, i am, as with so many others are all behind you.

I would rather see Kane Resurrected verses Taker at Mania.

For starters atleast Kane/Taker can be promoted as their third encounter. WWE didn't even acknowledge the first Taker/HHH WM match from WM17 so I doubt they are going to promote a Tripe H vs Undertaker III.

Why put Triple H in the match anyway? He could be used in so many other ways that night to help establish new talent. While I think a HHH/Barrett feud would be great, I don't think it's in the cards for Mania. What I do think would be another great feud and is more feasible (as they are both RAW guys) is HHH/Miz. Now that I think about...HHH/Ziggler would be a hell of contest, too....and a hell of a feud. It goes to show Triple H could be used in better ways then a Taker rematch at 28.

This Mania will be Taker's attempt to go 20-0. I think this might be his last Mania. Would it really make sense to go any further? I think an even 20 is a perfect place to stop, right? Also, I think if wins at WM27 and goes on for another match at WM28....then his streak will be ended at 28. I just think, in the WWE atleast, it would be stupid for him to have a 21-0 streak and not a 20-0 streak.

Lastly, while I think it would be good, I don't even really want to see Kane/Taker again. Maybe I'm speaking too soon because we haven't even learned the fundamentals of this new Kane yet as he just debuted on the last RAW.....BUT....

IMO Taker needs to make this Mania his last and go out with a 20-0 streak and there really are only three people I think that could do his last match justice. Kane, Chris Jericho, and Sting.

Out of those three I think Sting would really be the best go. It's one of the last dream matches of the era left in the business. Sting is currently tarnishing his legacy in TNA. I never watch Impact and caught about ten minutes of it by chance browsing through the channels this week. Sting came out in some kind of a leather cowboy jacket with these strings on it and a pair of sun glasses....no face paint or anything. I think he really needs to make his way to WWE and make this happen with Taker. It would really make this WrestleMania one of the best ever. He needs to get in a little better shape and come back with the classic crow gimmick.

TBH i'd rather see Triple-H vs Undertaker. Kane vs Undertaker has already lost all interest and i just can't seem to be interested in another one of there feuds. HHH/Taker actually had an amazing match at Wrestlemania and they could do it again, plus their feud actually was one of the interesting parts of Raw, many just don't admit it.

I wish we had another option. Jericho/Cena/Sting/Angle but for now I'd wanna see Kane and Taker for the last time with the firey demise of Kane in the end. We all love a trilogy saga and I vote for this over another Hunter tombstone/unprotected chairshot to the head.

I do NOT want to see either of these matches but if I had to choose, I'd rather see Taker/Kane 3. I have absolutely NO interest in seeing Triple H and Taker wrestle again. I don't want to see Triple H anymore! He's barely been on tv in the last 6 months and I already can't stand him. If he's going to wrestle anybody, he needs to be putting over younger talent. I think I started hating him again when he beat CM Punk. What a waste of time.

Although I'd prefer neither one of these matches and having someone newer face Taker at Wrestlemania this year.... I would pick Triple H over Kane for a 3rd opportunity at ending the streak. Kane VS Taker at Wrestlemania 14 was an excellent match and the first time that Taker's streak looked like it was in significant danger. Their match at Wrestlemania 20 lacked the special feel that it should have, it felt like a wasted opportunity since we all knew Taker would win regardless of the streak. Trips had a solid match against Taker in his first attempt at ending the streak, and then this past year he had the match of the year with Taker as well as the only redeeming factor at an otherwise awful Wrestlemania. Triple H (kayfabe) nearly ended the streak last year and if I had to pick between him or Kane for a rematch then Trips gets my pick because he has the kayfabe'd reasons to demand a rematch whereas Kane, masked or not, has no real reason to go after Taker again. Besides, the Taker/Kane feuds have been done to death. No pun intended. Let Trips have another go, or have a newer guy get the opportunity.

I think the only way to make it believable that Taker might lose is if it was a Triple Threat.

The theory that he doesn't have to be pinned or made to submit for his streak to end.

The Undertaker vs. Kane vs. Triple H

HBK as the referee

.......the 3 guys who have come the closest to ending his streak, all stacked against him.

It would be interesting. It would also allow us to see Kane & Taker do some double-teaming like the old days. Double chokeslams and what not.

There was a time at which i hoped wrestlemania 26 would have been a triple threat match between Undertaker vs Triple h vs Shawn Michaels. The only way the match could end would be for HHH or Shawn to pin Taker or Taker to pin either on of them. And quite honestly I think we've come to the point in taker's career in which i think we need a triple threat match like this to make it entertaining.

i want to say kane vs taker...but i know HHH and taker would be an amazing match but i say put shawn as the special ref for that match..

Taker, Triple H and Kane are all nearing the end of the road, their matches at Mania should all be against younger guys who need to look like credible stars.

Out of these two crappy options I'd go for Taker vs Kane because they never finished their last awful feud and it'll leave Triple H open to work a young rising heel.

Kane vs Taker III
If The Undertaker is going to retire is has to be at the hands or the expense of his BROTHER KANE..... this must be the final year of the streak...weather it be by defeat or by Victory and Divine or Sinister intervention.

Ive said it several times, Undertaker wins, the 20 comes up... the lights go out... Taker is gonne Retired DONE TA TA

Kane all the way.

Who`s the guy that took Taker out three consecutive times at PPVs in 2010, essentially putting Taker back on the shelf as soon as he returned.

Also I`m kind of amazed Taker hasn`t announced his retirement yet. Hell I`m amazed McCool hasn`t forced him too given his health. The guy is already retired from active competition and only competes for the streak. How many more years is that going to continue. 20-0 seems like s pretty good place to stop if you ask me.

Also the Taker is like their last outlaw, as HHH said. His streak is ``supernaturally`` powered. Therefore it only makes sense that his ``paranormal`` brother be the one to take him out.

I suspect Taker wanted to retire last year in the same fashion, but his feud with Kane got derailed by injury. Remember He always said he wanted Paul bearer to be involved in how he goes out and who returned last year but the dad himself.

Taker vs Kane, buried alive match. Match ends when Taker throws him in, starts the machine, then bids the universe adoo and jumps in with him ending both supernatural careers. in supernatural fashion.

Ok we all know Lesnar has quit MMA and we all know Lesnar loves his dollars. If the money was right, then of course Lesnar and WWE could do business together, Lesnar himself has never ruled this out.

My question is though, if this opportunity presented itself within the next few weeks would WWE build towards Brock vs Taker at Wrestlemania 28? Of course, this match up screams dollars and buy rates. The mainstream appeal would also be very appetising but does WM28 need this match?

You already have a huge main event in Rock vs Cena. 1 part time superstar on the card. Next up you will 'probably' have Jericho vs Punk. That is 2 part time superstars on the card. I have also heard rumours of Big Show vs Shaq is in discussions, so that is 3 people involved who are not full time. Lesnar would make 4 and could even argue Taker makes 5!

Is this fair to the roster or is short term business more important first and foremost? Or is this something they could hold off until WM29 if Taker isn't retiring? This could be their only chance. WWE invest alot in the streak every year and this would be Takers biggest challenge yet.

It would be 3/4 HUGE Main events that is for sure but alot of eggs in 1 basket.

Fuck yes. I'd be completely down with this even at the expense of another current talent.

Im sorry but Brock Lesnar is the most talented wrestler that the WWE EVER lost. He was brilliant, his fueds were epic, his matches were 5 star and he was one bad mother fucker as a heel.

100% yes. I want it to happen, I hope it happens.

He is a greedy guy, and wouldnt full time return, but if he can return for a WM fued with Taker, bring it on.

Remember HITC?? Probably one of the best HITC matches ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back