WWE RAW LD 2/7/2011 - Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

NO! FUCKING! WAY!

I was hoping that Cena would use a steel chair tonight! I don't know what it was, but I was just dying for Cena hitting a few chair shots tonight. It wasn't exactly a shot to the head, but it was good enough! Hell yeah!!!

Not a brilliant Raw, but it wasn't bad at all. Gave some decent build-up for alot of people. Some stuff was kinda' pointless though. That being said I'm going to bed, I'm fucking wrecked.

What would be the difference between a low blow and purposefully knocking someone off the top rope and having them crotch themselves on the top cable??

11... You're lucky as fuck. I have to stay up until 2am for Raw to start and 4:15am ish, until I can actually go to bed. If there's anyway to fuck your sleeping pattern up then you live in England and watch Raw every Monday.

See that would suck, but I already go to sleep around 4:30 in the morning usually so its no big deal. I remember being a little kid and only being able to watch the first hour of RAW, had to go to bed at 10.

Dunno about anybody else but the new Sky Sports graphics showing the 20 Years of logos going up to the latest is pretty damn nostalgic. Now the adverts for TIMELIFE CD are on so I'm going to bed definitely.

I've had a hard time getting the chance to watch Raw lately, but definitely one of the better episodes I've seen in a while. I enjoyed it.

This was good RAW, and the best part was the DBD/King vs. Miz/DiBiase match. That was a thing of beauty.

Say X, do you have a website where you post reviews?

Or just bloodied. I was hoping to find good pictures of it but the only ones released were in black and white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back