WWE RAW LD 2/21/2011 - He's Here!

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play

LAST NIGHT!
The Man of Steel

John Cena prevailed against Randy Orton, John Morrison, R-Truth, King Sheamus and CM Punk in Raw's Elimination Chamber Match Sunday. With the victory, Cena will face The Miz for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania.

King-Breaker

Despite an incredible offense honed by decades of in-ring competition, WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler was unable to unseat reigning WWE Champion The Miz at WWE Elimination Chamber. Now Miz will go on to face John Cena at the Grandest Stage of Them All

LAST WEEK!
Can You Smell It?

The Rock has come back to WWE! Before offering up some classic cutdowns, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson electrified the WWE Universe by announcing he will host WrestleMania XXVII.

TONIGHT!
The Time is Upon Us

After weeks of ominous footage and bizarre symbols, the mysterious date approaches. What awaits the WWE Universe on 2.21.11?

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions

Will we see the Undertaker return?
Will there be more to 2/21/2011 than just the Undertaker?
Will the John Cena respond to the Rock?
Will the Miz address the Rock?
Will Randy Orton look for revenge on CM Punk?
Will John Morrison be alright after nearly killing himself (multiple times) last night?
Will the Corre be in the house having won the tag gold?
Will someone shut Michael Cole up?
And oh so much more

Pretty pumped for this.

I'm also anticipating the prospect of learning more about Smackdown's headling Wrestlemania match. Usually, Smackdown and RAW Superstars appear on both brands going into Wrestlemania, so hearing from Christian is a possibility.

Which makes my pants moist :icon_smile:

SO TELL ME GUYS, ARE YOU READY FOR THE DEBUT OF

THE MAN

THE LEGEND

STEVE!!!

Honestly, I'm at the point where anything but Sting interrupting The Undertaker will seem underwhelming. But then he takes off his trenchcoat, mask and wig and it's John Cena dressed as Hannibal! He clenches a cigar between his teeth as the show goes off air.

Awwww yeeeeeaaah.

If any of you want to see Sting so badly, I recommend that you buy some real estate in the Southern California area...

At a TNA taping, just a few weeks ago, Frank Trigg was backstage and saw a guy he recognized from a gym in Southern California that he goes to who has the nickname "Real Estate Steve" because he owns a lot of property in the area. Trigg had no idea why "Real Estate Steve" was there, but as soon as he saw "Real Estate Steve" talking with Kurt, Trigg thought perhaps Kurt had flown him in to talking about buying a house in Southern California. Later that day, Trigg saw "Real Estate Steve" walking around backstage in the iMPACT Zone with his face painted.

If Sting isn't on the show, they should have CM Punk descend from the rafters dressed as him. He loves doing that shit.

Really looking forward to finding out the identity(ies) of the 2/21/11 mystery man/men. Also cannot wait to hear Cena's response to the Rock, the Miz's next promo, and possibly a little Christian appearance as well.

Plus a little Trish wouldn't be too bad either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back