WWE RAW LD 12/6/2010 - The Good, The Bad & The Michael Cole

Im not happy with this move, I think the Nexus needs to be more of a unit and the fact that Barrett now has been backed into a corner cena will certanly be rehired.

without a doubt its a bad move, I think they could have done alot with this angle and would of loved to see a match pitting cena against barett for cenas chance to come back to the WWE.

now we have been backed into a corner where barett will lose the one thing that braught him to the dance, he's too green to last on his own at this time.

Fan fucking tastic episode of Raw.

Shattered Dreams is so mad.

Nah... he thinks it all sucks.

Im not happy with this move, I think the Nexus needs to be more of a unit and the fact that Barrett now has been backed into a corner cena will certanly be rehired.

without a doubt its a bad move, I think they could have done alot with this angle and would of loved to see a match pitting cena against barett for cenas chance to come back to the WWE.

now we have been backed into a corner where barett will lose the one thing that braught him to the dance, he's too green to last on his own at this time.

Booo

I thought the same thing at first, but I kind of want to see how it plays out before passing further judgment. I honestly have no idea what will happen if Cena is rehired, if he'll continue is assault on Nexus or not, or if Cena will even accept being rehired. I think we're in for a lot of fun next week.

Man, after that, I am even more pumped (if that was possible) to go to NXT/Smackdown tomorrow. God I love wrestling!!!!

Give me a break. I've seen greener go farther on their own. Barrett will be just fine as Nexus has done as much as it can for him. Time to let someone else take the wheel and the rub that comes with being the man up front.

What I really wouldn't like would be rehiring Cena already. As if the last couple weeks haven't done enough to tell us that pay per views have no real consequences.

Boring show highlighted by the opening and Punk chucking his soda as soon as Cena handed it to him. Or as it's now pronounced on here, "WWE IS AWESOME!"

I found it hilarious how quiet the crowd was during the John Morrison/Sheamus segment. Morrison got absolutely no reaction and his horrible attempt at humor didn't help at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back