WWE RAW LD 3/21/2011 - In Search of a Creative Title

And FINALLY Cena gets the upper hand on the Miz.

And Cena wins again this week. He's on fire as of late.

And I love the people bitching about Miz doing something creative and hysterical, and awesome. You wanted a new belt, and you got it. It's a completely new belt with the logo upsidedown.

A solid B show. They took what they had to work with (which wasn't much) and made a solid show out of it. You can tell they're saving the shit hitting the fan for the next show.

Is that the MadTV chick on Law & Order SVU?

Decent show. Not nearly as good as it has been, but there were no wasted segments. Everything is building towards Mania and the card is looking better and better.

The best part of the whole Cena and Miz thing... it was all about Cena and The Miz, not The Rock. Anyone who says that they aren't excited for their match at Wrestlemania now clearly needs to rethink how they watch professional wrestling, because this feud has gotten really good.

I'd say thumbs in the middle slightly leaning down. There was nothing overly great, although we did get Bryan/Sheamus confirmed and we did continue to build well for Mania.

You missed the obvious joke which was that he was there tonight.

ea5soj.gif

The best part of the whole Cena and Miz thing... it was all about Cena and The Miz, not The Rock. Anyone who says that they aren't excited for their match at Wrestlemania now clearly needs to rethink how they watch professional wrestling, because this feud has gotten really good.

Yeah. No. I view it as a 3 way feud and the majority of the IWC does too.

I didn't know people were handing out red reps for LDs. :D

Anyway this Raw is not great. More of a repeat of the previous Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back