WWE RAW LD 2/7/2011 - Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Ahem...do you NOT remeber Roseanne Barr's rendition? What a God Damn disgrace that was!

Yeah..but..she at least KNEW the lyrics. What was christina's excuse other than trying out for probably "Don't Forget The Lyrics" or as a B Side for "Worst Contestants on Idol Try Outs" (for flubbing lines)

"Elimination Chamber!"

* Euphemism highfive*

Slightly buggered it by saying you're going to walk into the Elimination Chamber though, John.

Reactions: X
PBR is shit, but it's cheap as fuck so I drink it all the time.

When a man’s heart is full of deceit, it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse. A wrong that must be righted. We look to the skies for a vindicator. Someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him. The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of shadows lies a dark warrior. The purveyor of good with a voice of silence and a mission of justice. THIS IS(n't) STING.

Sweet, Punk-Cena main event? FUCK it's already 11 so they're going to rush this, I was hoping for a good match.

I can't believe it was only one short year ago that I thought punk was the most overrated wrestler in a LONG time....boy was I wrong?

Sweet, Punk-Cena main event? FUCK it's already 11 so they're going to rush this, I was hoping for a good match.

11... You're lucky as fuck. I have to stay up until 2am for Raw to start and 4:15am ish, until I can actually go to bed. If there's anyway to fuck your sleeping pattern up then you live in England and watch Raw every Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back