WWE RAW LD 2/14/2011 - Finally?

So when Rock and Cena have the inevitable stare down, will it match the epicness that was the Rock and Hogan's stare down?

If you think about it, that was in 2002. The Rock had only been really big for about 3-4 years. Cena has been so for about 6 now. The difference is of course the substantially lower ratings now than the Attitude Era and the fact that they hadn't both been wrestling for years. But still I think it will be a truly epic moment. Cena is what Rock/Austin and Hogan were for their eras. It'll be very similar

For all the haters who were worried about the WM27 card, how do you feel about it now? That was fucking amazing.

For ages now, the Rock has been saying he will come back to WWE in a significant role, but not wrestle. But Jesus, he certainly made it sound like a Rock/Cena match could happen. Plus it was interesting when he said he's not leaving (or something to that effect).

The road to wrestle mania is clearly in high gear. Don't forget, the return of Triple H still has to happen. And, naive as it may seem, I still gave not totally ruled out a Sting/Undertaker match up. I was very intrigued by the third vignette tonight.

Either way, epic show tonight. Cannot wait to see the 2/21/11 RAW. Cena's response to the Rock. The return of the Undertaker. The potential revelation of Sting. Could RAW finally crack the 4.0 barrier again?

For all the haters who were worried about the WM27 card, how do you feel about it now? That was fucking amazing.

For ages now, the Rock has been saying he will come back to WWE in a significant role, but not wrestle. But Jesus, he certainly made it sound like a Rock/Cena match could happen. Plus it was interesting when he said he's not leaving (or something to that effect).
The road to wrestle mania is clearly in high gear. Don't forget, the return of Triple H still has to happen. And, naive as it may seem, I still gave not totally ruled out a Sting/Undertaker match up. I was very intrigued by the third vignette tonight.

Either way, epic show tonight. Cannot wait to see the 2/21/11 RAW. Cena's response to the Rock. The return of the Undertaker. The potential revelation of Sting. Could RAW finally crack the 4.0 barrier again?

He said he's NEVER, EVER, leaving again. :rolleyes:

Just when my ears had recovered from the Booker and Diesel pop at the Rumble, this happen damn you WWE. I like how everybody's talking about the next Raw even though the Elimination Chamber is happening this Sunday.

Man I'm so sad I missed the raw where the great one came back. I'm gonna have to catch the whole thing online tomorrow.

I could honestly argue that being a candidate for the greatest episode of RAW ever. Good wrestling, and the biggest return angle in a decade make for a hell of an exciting show, especially only 6 days away from the EC PPV.

Of course there are a bunch of special 3 hour and Homecoming RAWs I'm probably forgetting, but tonight's episode will definitely go down in the archives as a legendary one.

Raw left me so pumped up I decided to watch Rock's last movie, Faster.

It's fairly safe to say... I now have a new favourite moment in wrestling history. Still marking the fuck out.

[YOUTUBE]BII1rjoHdeU[/YOUTUBE]

Like i watched it on a stream and they had not bleeped out ass and all those words and i go on youtube and theres clips of it shown on Sky Sports and its censored.

Note to self: don't go on anywhere else on the internet. I just got told that, during the attitude era, Punk would have been considered an average promo cutter. Just because The Rock is ten tiers above everyone else, doesn't mean everyone else around him was.

I don't know what everyone's saying yet, but The Rock took a big, heaping dump on everything holy about today's WWE product and I loved every single moment of it.

I mean it was nice not to have to turn the volume down in embarrassment when a wrestler made a joke. I'd forgotten what that was like.

It's true, It's damn true. I saw it with my own two eyes. well, one as my othe eye was watching raw. then again, maybe I read it wrong and you actually said, "damn what nice legs the rock has got" ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back