WWE RAW LD 2/7/2011 - Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

So...the one thing that makes me wonder about dolph, is his trunks has the DZ backwards, yet his jacket he wore on the last Friday Night Smackdown, had the DZ in the correct way...was I the only one paying attention to that? It just seems a little :wtf: to me.

PBR is a good Beer Pong beer. I've over drank the stuff and I'm sick of it. Rolling Rock man myself, though I enjoy pretty much any kind of beer.

I usually get a PBR if I'm at the bar, it's a good beer to drink outta the mug.

Cena is unbelievable tonight. I'm really starting to think he'll wind up being considered a better superstar than Stone Cold when all is said and done, especially if he retires on better terms than Stone Cold. I might catch some shit for saying that, but Cena is just SO. FUCKING. GOOD.

Not really looking forward to the main event. They need to make their mind up and do a feud with Punk and Morrison or Punk and Orton.

We've seen Cena vs. Punk more times than we've seen Rey Mysterio have knee surgery.

I can't get over how they're trying to make HHH crushing a straw look scary.

Mozz...we don't know what the straw did to him. Maybe the straw RKO'ed Stephanie, or punted one of his kids. Or broke into his house... we don't know the full story. I'm sure we'll hear ALL about it when he gets back, and does SHAMELESS self promotion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back