WWE RAW LD 12/6/2010 - The Good, The Bad & The Michael Cole

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play

LAST WEEK

Cole Costs the King

Michael Cole may want to consider a return to SmackDown. After all, Jerry "The King" Lawler was poised to capture his first WWE Title when his Raw announce partner intervened on behalf of current champion The Miz, costing Lawler the bout. And we quote: "Cole, you suck!"

This Fella's a King

After suffering a series of humiliations of late, Sheamus found redemption in the glitter of a crown, enduring a field of eight to emerge as King of the Ring. Best of all for His Royal Heinous? He defeated his tormentor, John Morrison, to earn the sceptre.

Catch Him If You Can
Call it severance pay. A fired John Cena returned to Raw to check in on some of his former Nexus co-workers. First, he hit up Heath Slater - with an Attitude Adjustment. He then greeted Justin Gabriel with a slam onto the hood of a car.

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions​
  • Will Michael Cole apologise to Jerry Lawler?
  • Will they be able to function as part of the three man announce team with CM Punk?
  • Will The Miz find out his challenger for TLC, and if so what will the stipulation be?
  • Will Randy Orton return?
  • Will John Cena continue his rampage through the Nexus towards Wade Barrett?
  • Will Sheamus take steps towards a King vs. King feud?
  • Will we see the debut of Tyler Black/Seth Rollins?
  • Will Daniel Bryan continue to get lucky with the ladies?
  • And oh so much more

I'll be here.

Tonight will be the beginning of the build to Cole & King's Wrestlemania main event match.

Oh man, totally forgot about the LD.

WWE has just tweeted that there will be a Fatal Four-Way for the tag titles. It's Koztino's time!!

Oh man, totally forgot about the LD.

WWE has just tweeted that there will be a Fatal Four-Way for the tag titles. It's Koztino's time!!

For the little prestige the titles have left i hope not. Are there even enough teams? Usos, Nexus, Koztino and?

I just can't believe that you're finding the ignore list that difficult to locate.

Knowing RAW, Cena's gonna cost Nexus the gold. I'm hoping for the Uso's to win though. Although giving the titles to a team that is over is probably the better idea.

I have really enjoyed RAW for the past few weeks, despite the whole Cena bullsnap.

I hope tonight continues the streak of great shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back