WWE RAW LD 3/21/2011 - In Search of a Creative Title

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play

LAST WEEK!
This Here What You Call Domination

The Miz isn't above a little role reversal. The WWE Champion, dressed as The Rock, attacked John Cena and hit him with a "Mock Bottom." Then, in a fit of ferocity never seen by him before, Miz mercilessly beat his WrestleMania foe around the arena.

The King is Dead...Long Live the King!

After his title match against U.S. Champion Daniel Bryan, Sheamus was red, white and - anything but blue. Having suffered weeks of defeats, the Irishman seemed to stun even himself when he prevailed and seized the U.S. Title. Sheamus, go bragh!

Too Cool for You

In the words of former Raw announcer Jim Ross, Michael Cole is a "rat bastard." How else to describe the man who dragged out Jerry Lawler's son, Brian, to belittle him? Afterward, Cole joined his trainer, Jack Swagger, to attack both Lawler and J.R.

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions

Will someone end the Miz's streak of dominance?
Will the Rock show up a week earlier than promised?
Will John Cena get a piece of the Miz?
Will Jerry Lawler cause a cave-in inside the Cole-Mine?
Will CM Punk/Randy Orton begin to involve more than just facial expressions?
Will Triple H/Undertaker actually have some build this week?
Will we see Daniel Bryan attempt to regain the United States championship?
Will there be more Jersey Shore references than I can shake a stick at?
And oh so much more!

I'm really hoping we see some development in the Punk/Orton feud. It has a ton of potential and I'd hate to see it blow.

WWE just announced on Twitter that Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio will happen tonight.

You know what this means...

I'd like to see more Punk-Orton build-up. GTS to Bob Orton, maybe? I miss the days when relatives were attacked for no real reason.

Yes, FunKay.

Also, Dancing With The Chris Jericho and some other guys is on right now, on ABC.

Apparently Orton vs. Mysterio in a "Wrestlemania Rewind" match is taking place on Raw tonight. Guess they're just forgetting about Angle being in that match. I'd like to see how an Orton vs. Mysterio match would go now with both as faces, could be good.

Is there anything else announced or planned for this RAW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back