WWE RAW LD 12/6/2010 - The Good, The Bad & The Michael Cole

A Cena spear? That was nasty.

I also love how much CM Punk clearly hates this match up.

CENA SAVED HIS DIET SODA! YES!

This episode was an excellent example of a way to give us compelling TV that is family-friendly but still interesting to the older audience. Yet another AWESOME RAW.

Aw, I was hoping fired Cena lasted a while longer. But I suppose theres only so many backstage assaults he can do before it becomes repetitive.

Attitude Era: Good economy, people working long hours and hate their bosses for pushing them too hard. Austin kicked the boss ass.

Year 2010: Many people lost jobs in the bad economy. Cena is fired and making life of the person that fired him a living hell.

Wow. RAW has really been setting up their RAWs. First the Miz wins the WWE Title, which sets us up for this last week. Last week, Cole screws King which sets us up for this week. Now, it's either hire Cena or Wade is out of Nexus! RAW is doing a great job of ensuing my viewership.

"John my diet soda"..Punk gets better each week, we have The Miz and him being WWE champion, Sheamus and JoMo confrontation, Nexus mutiny, Cena attacking Nexus, great promos. I love WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back