WWE RAW 4/4/2011 & Hall of Fame LD - You Can Hate Him Now

Not just for the workout like a maniac thing, but from heart. Im tougher than every person on that show. Ask IC, he has been to the gym with me

I remember a story about Bear Bryant trying out some football players here at UK. One guy impressed the hell out of him because he refused to quit even when Bryant himself got down in the trenches and knocked the hell out of him. Bryant asked him where he learned to fight like that. The guy said on Iwo Jima. Bryant never questioned his heart again. That's something I could see happening there with you.

Did any of those kids look like future superstars? I didn't think so. Maybe Luke, if he adds some weight. Outside of him, they all look like jobbers.

Did any of those kids look like future superstars? I didn't think so. Maybe Luke, if he adds some weight. Outside of him, they all look like jobbers.

John Morrison and The Miz didn't look like superstars on their respective seasons but they turned out pretty good. You never know.

The best moment Tough Enough has ever given me was the beginning of that Royal Rumble when Benoit, Eddie, and Hardcore Holly beat the piss out of Puder for like 5 minutes before they dumped his ass over.

The best moment Tough Enough has ever given me was the beginning of that Royal Rumble when Benoit, Eddie, and Hardcore Holly beat the piss out of Puder for like 5 minutes before they dumped his ass over.
I think you forgot this:
[YOUTUBE]VSNO9f85sk4[/YOUTUBE]

And you forgot everything done by this guy, who's a product of Tough Enough:
wwe-raw-the-miz-new-wwe-champion_crop_340x234.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo