WWE RAW LD 1/17/2011 - When Two Tribes Go to War?

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play

LAST WEEK
I Pledge Allegiance...

Thanks to CM Punk (their new leader), Michael McGillicutty, Husky Harris and David Otunga were all forced to endure painful initiations to become part of the "new" Nexus. What ever happened to taking an oath? Yikes! Plus CM Punk gave out a special initiation to the live crowd in Nashville.

(Awe)some of all fears

The Miz proved he's the kind of friend who will stick with you through thick and ... thick. Rather than confront Randy Orton to rescue pal Alex Riley, who'd just suffered an RKO, the WWE Champ instead turned his back on his tag partner.

Del Rio Tastes the Sweet Chin Music

His inclusion seemed inevitable, but the announcement of Shawn Michaels as 2011's first WWE Hall of Fame Inductee still sent electricity through the WWE Universe. Not only that, HBK capped a Raw return with Sweet Chin Music to Alberto Del Rio. Oh, gracias!

TONIGHT!
'Nex' to Fall?

The victim of CM Punk's malicious battering weeks ago, John Cena makes his way back to Raw in an attempt to deconstruct the second manifestation of The Nexus - this one under the command of Cena's opponent, The Straight Edge Superstar.

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions
  • Will the Nexus 'Wolfpac' Show up tonight?
  • Will John Cena be ready to face CM Punk and possibly his new Nexus?
  • Will the Miz continue to be afraid of Randy Orton?
  • Will we see more Hall of Fame inductees?
  • Will Michael Cole continue his feud with Jerry Lawler?
  • Will there be more information about the new 40 man Royal Rumble?
  • Will Sheamus' losing streak continue?
  • Will we see the fall-out from the double date and Derrick Bateman's pants?
  • And oh so much more

So excited for tonight. Raw's been on a roll lately. Kinda neat how Nexus debuted during a Punk/Cena match, and now Punk's leading Nexus against Cena.

Shit! I can't believe I've avoided this place for so long, Usually get together with friends for raw but things changed tonight. You guys are my company.

for the love of god don't call them the New Nexus. Either Nexus or something else, but New Nexus is obnoxious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back