WWE RAW LD 7/11/2011 - This Fire Burns

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST WEEK!
No Chance In HELL!
recallsay0704.jpg

On an explosive Independence Day edition of Raw, WWE Champion John Cena defended CM Punk’s Freedom of Speech in an emotionally charged confrontation with WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon. The night also saw the crowning of a new No. 1 contender to The Champ’s title.

¿Qué Es de Del Rio?
recallshock0704.jpg

You won't find Alberto Del Rio at the bottom of a tequila bottle, but the guy's no less a worm. Just when Rey Mysterio was set to pin R-Truth and prevail in a Triple Threat Match, the Mexican aristocrat slipped in. He locked the cross armbreaker on his not-so-amigo and scored No. 1 contender status for the WWE Championship.

Wait...They're Actually Going Have a Story!
recalltake0704.jpg

When Vickie Guerrero insisted the WWE Universe help celebrate the birthday of her special man friend, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston mercifully interrupted. Kofi traded blows with Ziggler, who fell into Vickie and knocked her butt-first onto the frosted cake. No word yet on the retrieval of several missing candles.

SUNDAY...
TA3q4.png

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions
Will CM Punk make an appearance?
Will John Cena continue to use his super awesome, wicked cool abilities to defend people's rights?
Will Alberto Del Rio's position in the WWE title picture be addressed?
Will Vince McMahon have any more choice words for someone on RAW?
Will Alex Riley be okay after last week’s assault from the Miz?
Will Ziggler and Kofi continue to have an actual plot to it?
Will the other Money in the Bank participants continue to be built up?
Will WWE.com continue to mess with me by not providing sufficient materials for Riley/Miz to not make it into the top part of this OP?
And oh so much more...with a big thanks to Sam once again for his artistic works.

Nice op, Funkay. I can't wait for this. It feels like I've got wrestling deficiencies and am in dire need of watching a wrestling event. Tonight's Raw is just the remedy I need.

MITB. Why are you approaching so sluggishly?!

That ain't classy, JGlassy.

Don't be surprised if I suddenly disappear if Cena and Vince appear in the same ring together again. I'll have projectile vomited over the screen and gone off to fetch some kitchen roll.

Torn between staying up til 3-4 in the morning for this or simply watching it in beautiful high definition on Sky+ tomorrow.

Still un-decided. I'll be staying up for MITB on Sunday though, decided upon creating a little drinking game. Got a couple rules so far, but seeing as for some reason I can't create my own thread, anyone care to throw in a couple of rules? (Vodka will be the chosen beverage).

Made my mind up, I'll be here. I was up till half 3 last night anyway so why not stay up tonight. This will be my first LD.

You mean an appearance from CM Punk.

No... I'm going to watch CM Punk on Sunday, Drew McIntyre is losing with Zack Ryder on Superstars, he was the Chosen One and now he is The Jobber for the JOBBERS!!

No... I'm going to watch CM Punk on Sunday, Drew McIntyre is losing with Zack Ryder on Superstars, he was the Chosen One and now he is The Jobber for the JOBBERS!!

I agree wholeheartedly that McIntyre is better than that. CM Punk is the reason I look forward to RAW every week though.

I'll be here for the second half too.

Should be a good show, I'm expecting more heated words between McMahon, Punk and Cena. Hopefully even a development in the whole story, like Punk finishing off what he had to say about Vince and the anti-bullying campaign, which would be terrific but unlikely.

He can't get over, he only has himself to blame.

Drew McIntyre's personality is...well he doesn't have one. Ryder may be annoying (even though it's his fans that are annoying and not him), but at least he has a personality.

For several seconds during Elimination Chamber - namely for the few moments after he nearly killed Rey Mysterio - I was as big a Drew McIntyre fan as there ever was.

He can't get over, he only has himself to blame.

He was a solid midcard in his early debut, he actually had a good amount of heat... Nobody knows what he made backstage, but a lot of guys things that he is very underrated and underused and he is young he will regain his spot, i'm pretty sure of that.
Dolph Ziggler by himself also doesn't have a personality however he is a former World Champion.

And Drew McIntyre Elimination Chamber was awesome, I believe that everybody was impressed with it, he really wanted to take care of Edge and he made Barrett break one of the glasses (I marked out this moment :lmao:)

Fuck McIntyre, he's easily one of the least interesting heels on Raw.

I would take him over Otungass and McShitticutty, but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back