TNA Presents 'Bound For Glory'

So who is left or EC3 to wrestle?

She said it would be a tough match for him.

Looking at TNA's roster page, unless it's a returning Anderson, there's only a couple of options.

Rob Terry, if Dixie is being genuine despite being her heel self.

Otherwise... Sam Shaw.

TNA's biggest show of the year ladies and gentlemen.

I understand your point but it would have had a lot more ground if Kurt hadn't had a huge Hall of Fame dinner evening in his honour the night before.

There were speeches about his career, a great turnout from his peers, and THEN he declines it the next night live on the company's biggest pay-per-view.

That didn't work for me.

Well I see your point to idk. But I'm not gonna say it was stupid it wasn't like the whole thing was televised or anything.

I have a question, mike tenany has worked everywhere and knows a lot about wrestling, has he ever worked for wwe? If not, is there any reason why that's been documented? I would have swore someone with his background would have been locked up by them at some point.

Nope. Just WCW and TNA.

She said it would be a tough match for him.

Looking at TNA's roster page, unless it's a returning Anderson, there's only a couple of options.

Rob Terry, if Dixie is being genuine despite being her heel self.

Otherwise... Sam Shaw.

TNA's biggest show of the year ladies and gentlemen.

Rob Terry
Sam Shaw
Garrett Bischoff
Knux
Rockstar Spud
Sam Shaw
Jay Bradley
Kenny King
Zema Ion (is he injured?)
Wes Brisco (still on the roster even thought he's not in aces and eights now)

are all on the roster on TNA's site.

I think we genuinely might get a ref swerve here with a later reason that Dixie Carter made him do it because she's pissed off about Angle declining the honour.

He just assisted Roode's hand to the ropes no matter what the commentators said, missed the low blow, and one of his counts seemed a bit fast.

I hope I'm wrong but it really is Swerve country tonight.

EDIT: Never mind!

Well here's the start of a long drawn out Kurt Angle not being in the right state of mind storyline, where he'll eventually start to go on a winning streak straight after a losing streak, announcing he'll be champion again before accepting the Hall of Fame offer.

Right result, finish was kind of stupid; did Taz seriously just use like 3 sentences explaining "Well, a person could hit their head doing things"?

"Yeah sometimes people slip and when that happens they'll either fall over or just stumble a bit"

Rob Terry
Sam Shaw
Garrett Bischoff
Knux
Rockstar Spud
Sam Shaw
Jay Bradley
Kenny King
Zema Ion (is he injured?)
Wes Brisco (still on the roster even thought he's not in aces and eights now)

are all on the roster on TNA's site.

True, I disregarded heels and excluded Spud by accident!

Well here's the start of a long drawn out Kurt Angle not being in the right state of mind storyline, where he'll eventually start to go on a winning streak straight after a losing streak, announcing he'll be champion again before accepting the Hall of Fame offer.

Not a bad way to go out though

For those of you asking, no that isn't Abraham Washington. It's Gilbert Corsey who was a commentator in OVW for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back