TNA Presents 'Bound For Glory'

This show didn't work for me because it's the biggest show of the year.
Biggest flaw of the show right there. That and 4 former World Champions crammed into a Cruiserweight title match to open the show.
Nothing on here felt special and there was only one really good match, though I might have lowballed the main event. Also the title change would have felt bigger if Ray hadn't won the belt two months ago.
I personally care more about how well AJ was put over in that match than Ray. Ray's played his course.

Also, TNA may want to stick to smark heavy areas. Because this don't look cute.

1381586_406242166171846_1452713210_n.jpg

At all. That's the Sting/Magnus match.

That's why I believe TNA should stick to staying on the road even if it's smaller gyms and basketball courts. I'm watching AAA right now and they're in a gymnasium. It's just a small Tron but the place looks crammed. That should not cost much and it's far better than going back to one single place.

With the lack of help from Aces and Eights (minus the one move) does this set Bully up to feud with them?

That's why I believe TNA should stick to staying on the road even if it's smaller gyms and basketball courts. I'm watching AAA right now and they're in a gymnasium. It's just a small Tron but the place looks crammed. That should not cost much and it's far better than going back to one single place.

ECW survived for years on that. It must cost a good chunk of change to rent out an arena that big. If nothing else go to a place that holds 500 people and brag about selling out a building in whatever city.

Haha. People talk about BFG looking empty.

500 in a 5500 seat arena for their 39th anniversary show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back