TNA Presents 'Bound For Glory'

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
021a6243c2fb8f2f4b70f395ca084d0f_XL.jpg

Live Discussion for 10/20/13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.jpg

2.jpg

600magnussting.jpg

600tagtitle.jpg

600ultx2.jpg

ppv4.jpg

ppv6.jpg

ppv7.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]DDqajZdO5AM[/YOUTUBE]​

I know it won't happen but I want Gail Kim to win the title.
I think this card actually has some good potential to deliver an entertaining night of wrestling. Every match has potential to deliver plus I want to see what they're going to do with EC3's debut.

If ever there was a time to hit the "reset" button and produce a top notch show, this is it. Pressures on, now it's time for them to deliver.

Magnus vs. Sting is the match I'm looking forward to the most. I'll check this out tomorrow evening since it's on at like 1am over here.

Also remember there's the special on Spike starting in about 25 minutes. My digital preview says it's from Phoenix to show how important TNA is in the grand scheme of things.

Quick thing that hasn't been mentioned:

Hogan allegedly has no contract. Since when has TNA been against pay per appearance deals?

Also the line of the year about TNA, which unfortunately I can't take credit for. Regarding Dixie's shirt:

I heard the shirt was supposed to have long sleeves but they had to cut it down to short sleeves to save money.

One of the dudes from Ringside Excess is there, says security are asking fans in the upper sections to move to lower ones. People will exaggerate this but it's not like they were ever going to sell out in San Diego.

Viejas isn't even that huge of an arena with a capacity of about 12,500.

Meh, for a company that is a distant second to WWE, whose biggest event of the year isn't all that big and is doing the show far away from home I think we can give them a break. A good show is what they need and the gauntlet while a good match had a disappointing yet surprising result. Hope Bad Influence weasel their way onto this PPV.

They seriously couldn't be assed with pulling out the CurtainTron design?

JESUS CHRIST what, the fuck is that? Oh, it's Hardy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back